Cedar Beck Oliver

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

fast tracker

Cedar Beck Oliver

Post by fast tracker »

Does anyone know if Oliver has boldstroke breeding in his background.

WELLS WOODS

Re: Cedar Beck Oliver

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Top side is IFC Stoney Hills Gator: Branko's Baba Louie ( IFC Trakarab Pacesetter x FC Branko's Proper Lady Slipper) Slipper was linebred FTC Branko's Jack Of All Trades. Her sire was IFC Branko's Heli-Prop. Gator's mother was directly by IFC Branko's Heli-Prop x Elk Creeks Amazing Grace. Grace was by IFC Taylor's Sock It To Me x Camp Creek Gertrude.
Bottom side of Oliver is Townline's Jerry Jo's Agate. She is Northern Michigan LPH breeding going back to FC Townline's Johnny Paycheck & FC Ausuable River Schnapps on both sides of her pedigree. Also FC Birch Lake Texas T is up close & some more close, FC Dom's Dougie/ IFC Mt. Zion Pete bred hounds; FC Jim's Midnight Satin & FC Meachum's Maggie Mae.

You can see his pedigree by looking at FCLP Big Creek Espresso in the General Services section. Espresso's dam, Nice Cream is a littermate to Oliver.

I'm not sure if Boldstroke breeding has a similar background or not.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

He doesn't have any Boldstroke in his blood.

Rowlison2820

Post by Rowlison2820 »

What is boldstroke breeding ? What speed and style ?