No Brains No Confidence

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rbinford1

No Brains No Confidence

Post by rbinford1 »

Been running 2 littermate females bout a year now ,there 3 now when I got them they run dog tracks one loved a deer .I stopped most of that ,the guy I got them from just hunted them in season .They just worry to much bout what another dog is doing ,I,'ve never soloed them ,would that help ? Thanks Randy

Hare Fever

Re: No Brains No Confidence

Post by Hare Fever »

Yes solo them for a while and you will see a big difference. I have a male that was similar. Soloed him for about a month every other day and now he don't care what another dog is doing until the rabbit is up and the race is on! Good luck

rbinford1

Post by rbinford1 »

Thanks Hare Fever ,will give it a shot...

Hare Fever

Post by Hare Fever »

Just checking in to see how the 2 female's are doing? Any progress? Hope there coming along for ya. Good luck

rbinford1

Post by rbinford1 »

Hare Fever , haven't had much time to go , had one of them out the other day she jumped two by herself done a good job I've got solo on my mind , I think it will help a lot . Randy