Public THANK YOU to Butch Saari.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BCBeagles

Public THANK YOU to Butch Saari.

Post by BCBeagles »

Butch,

I wanted to thank you publicly for letting me have FCGD Whitney Creek Lola. She will turn 10 this fall and served her purpose so well as a hunting dog first and a great mother for raising pups. Time goes by quick as she has been here almost two years. She produced some nice hounds for both you and I. Tons of tracking power, nose, and some of the smartest easiest handled hounds I have ever seen. She is a pleasure to run in the field and is officially retired from breeding to my brother's farm to run with the young dogs and gun hunt.

Again thank you for allowing me to own such a fine hound...I hope to see her in ALL the pedigrees of the hounds we are able to have in the future.

Good running to all!

Butch

Re: Public THANK YOU to Butch Saari.

Post by Butch »

Thanks for the kind words Jim. I know when you get a hound they are taken care of.

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Big Boss Man, and that means a Lots to Us Houndsmen for sure !!

I have seen a lots of times, that I will not let some folks have any of my blood line,, as they would not take care of them..

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

Green Bay

Post by Green Bay »

I would like to echo Butch's post. Jim is a great guy in and out of the woods. He takes excellent care of his hounds, and is extremely knowledgeable. I have sold Jim several hounds of all ages. In particular, I sold him a female (Green Bay Hail Mary), approximately five years ago. He NEVER forgot that he owed me a pup within the deal of the sale. Recently, I received one of the nicest looking/acting pup I have ever owned, from Jim Hall. Sire: FC Green Bay Eli Dam: Green Bay Hail Mary.

THANK YOU Jim!
Green Bay

BTW: Jerry Moren, Ironwood, Michigan, raised and did 99% of the training of Lola. Jerry just retired from "Beagling" and Borderline Beagle Club. Even though Jerry did not have a lot of FCs, he is a "Hall of Famer" in our eyes. Jerry Moren will definitely be missed, as he was one of the BEST members of our club!
Last edited by Green Bay on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Thanks Joe...and thanks Butch and Jerry.

A man is only as good as his word! I hope I can get a few more hounds from up that way. I sure have enjoyed them and continue to see them as some of the best hounds to suit my needs. They get it done in the field and have also done well with the trialing. I am confident that will continue with the fellows up North.

Thanks again!

Big River Beagles S

Post by Big River Beagles S »

Man it is good to see guys from all over the country have good things to say about each other and still good to see morals values and above all honesty are present in this great country. I have had dog dealings with most of the gentleman on this thread (I use that term loosely HAHA), hope they still have a sense of humor, but they are up front great guys to deal with and consider them all friends, I hope you all are doing well and Jim both them pups are running some now female has machine gun squally chop, male throaty bawl chop ( he isn't in to it as hard as the female is yet but they are young.5 months) I love there looks and the way they act, Joe that female pup my daughter got from you has more grit and endurance than most adult dogs no quit and already can circle one. Livy calls her Snowy (short for Snow White)
I second that Joe, Jerry M. The few times I got to talk to him definitely knew a good one when he saw it and always made me feel at home he will be missed at the club for sure. I hope you can still get him out for a run now and then.
Scott

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Thanks for the compliments again....means a lot.

Good running to all!