condition your dog

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

HBmudbug

condition your dog

Post by HBmudbug »

I will run your dog 3 days or nights a week. I run most of the time in large pens but do have some grounds on the outside.i run rain or shine. 200.00 a month. I will treat them like they are mine. I live in south miss. call me at 601 522 5767.have plenty of referances. THANKS MIKE

Tuff-E-Nuff

Re: condition your dog

Post by Tuff-E-Nuff »

He has ran many dogs for me and did a great job, dogs came home in great condition and had been taken care of. :check:
Tuff-E-Nuff Beagles
Silas/Tracy Damron
FCLP Salem's Willy Nelson
GR R.CH Tuff-E-Nuff Annie
HOF Gr.RCh/GrB.Ch Tuff-E-Nuff Charm
Harrogate. TN.

HBmudbug

Post by HBmudbug »

Tuff-E-Nuff wrote:He has ran many dogs for me and did a great job, dogs came home in great condition and had been taken care of. :check:
thanks tuff-e-nuff

HBmudbug

Post by HBmudbug »

btt
Last edited by HBmudbug on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

HBmudbug

Post by HBmudbug »

:check:

HBmudbug

Post by HBmudbug »

HBmudbug wrote::check:

HBmudbug

Post by HBmudbug »

HBmudbug

Post by HBmudbug »

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

12 days out of 28-31 days for $200??? Seems like alot of money for little running if you ask me. Just my 2 cents
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

You know my grandmother, God rest her soul, had a few old adages that a try to abide by, one, "If you lie with dogs you might rise with fleas". Two, "You might have an excuse for being poor, but you have no excuse for being dirty", and three "If you don't have anything nice to say, than don't say anything at all". If you don't like what the man charges DON'T TAKE YOUR DOGS THERE! Can you figure that out!

Markday

Post by Markday »

Unless it's something positive keep your 2 cents

steve w

Post by steve w »

12 days at 200.00$ = 16.66$ per day, if he spends 4 hrs running the dog which to be fair could include travel time to running grounds he'd make 4.16 an hour. Hope he does not have to go far at that rate cause I don't see a lot of extra for gas.

rabbitearl

Post by rabbitearl »

Two hundred is cheap for the risk he will take. What if a dog is lost or kill or just die.in the last 29 years of having people condition there dogs in my pens I ve had 4 dogs to get lost in the pens . With the owner in the pen with them. never did find the dogs. We think they just die. Now what if it was me condition there dogs and it happen to me. can you see yourself coming to see your dogs and I say. I cannot find one of them. He got lost in the pen?????? hello judge JUDY. There s always somebody out there just to sue you. So 200 is cheap. Becareful. You re asking a lot on the net.

HBmudbug

Post by HBmudbug »

Mr Schelling; Thank you for takeing time to read my post,but I'm a little surprised that you would make a comment that I charge to much. I have been running dogs over 40 years,and call myself knowing how to condition a dog . I have very limited income so I run dogs for other people to supplement my income.I have several very nice inclosers I run,and most of them very large,78,65 60 50,50,and 45 acres.I am blessed to have these good pens,but the thing is,i have to drive 60 miles one way to run.I run six days a week and a lot of times twice a day. I try not to run on sunday because I to am BORN AGAIN.I run peoples dogs every other day rain or shine and I think that's plenty, maby you don't,but you run yours the way you want to,its none of my business.I also pay 5.00 a dog every time I put them in a pen.I pay 40.00 a bag for dog food,so gas pen fees, feed and time adds up.DO THE MATH. Just don't want anyone to think I am getting rich. have a good day John and GOD BLESS

HBmudbug

Post by HBmudbug »

HBmudbug wrote:Mr Schelling; Thank you for takeing time to read my post,but I'm a little surprised that you would make a comment that I charge to much. I have been running dogs over 40 years,and call myself knowing how to condition a dog . I have very limited income so I run dogs for other people to supplement my income.I have several very nice inclosers I run,and most of them very large,78,65 60 50,50,and 45 acres.I am blessed to have these good pens,but the thing is,i have to drive 60 miles one way to run.I run six days a week and a lot of times twice a day. I try not to run on sunday because I to am BORN AGAIN.I run peoples dogs every other day rain or shine and I think that's plenty, maby you don't,but you run yours the way you want to,its none of my business.I also pay 5.00 a dog every time I put them in a pen.I pay 40.00 a bag for dog food,so gas pen fees, feed and time adds up.DO THE MATH. Just don't want anyone to think I am getting rich. have a good day John and GOD BLESS
p.s.thanks guys...