Pics of my dogs

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Shady Grove Beagles

Pics of my dogs

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

I have always wanted to post pictures of my dogs. Here is my oldest at nine years old and my youngest at seven months.
Attachments
Shady Grove's Bombay Slam
Shady Grove's Bombay Slam
Dana and Bomber.jpg (35.4 KiB) Viewed 6195 times
Shady Grove's April Rain
Shady Grove's April Rain
August 2016 Dog.jpg (36.79 KiB) Viewed 6195 times
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Shady Grove Beagles

Re: Pics of my dogs

I've enjoyed looking at other folks pictures of their beagles and assorted hunting pics.on these boards over the years.
I have always taken a lot of photos but am not computer savvy at all so never have posted any on here.
My daughter was here today and she's pretty good on the computer so she tried for hours and then my wife tried and we had only minimal success.
We established a Photo Bucket account,loaded the pics and then tried to "paste/copy" them to my post.It wouldn't work no matter what they tried and kept saying file was too big???? Couldn't figure how you made it smaller.They tried everything but no luck??
They then loaded pics. on our computer and tried adding to my post as attachments.The two pics of Rainy and Bomber worked but we couldn't get it to load the other three dogs.Again kept saying "files too big".
I see guys that post pics on here ALL the time and big pics too.What's the secret?
I know there must be any easy way.Care to share in a way that even a technical dinosaur can understand?
Thanks in advance............my wife and daughter thank you too !Bless their hearts !

Mhouse

Post by Mhouse »

I am a huge fan of blueticks! Working on some nice ones myself! Those are some nice looking hounds! When I post pictures I take them with my phone. Then I email them to myself and it asks small, medium or large file. I choose small which makes the file smaller. Then I open the smaller picture in my email and save it back to my phone. Then I pick the picture as an attachment from the post. Sorry if that is confusing, but it makes the file smaller and works for me. Hope this helps. Good luck with your pics and especially with your hounds. Mike

Ps Each post only lets me put two or three pics max at a time.
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

Hare Chaser

Post by Hare Chaser »

Type Pixresizer into the search area on your web browser. It should take you to a free software download site. Download the software and follow the directions. It allows you to shrink the file size and save the pics. Which you should be able to copy and paste into your post on here. If that doesn't work than upload the resized photos to your photobucket acct. and upload from there.

Shady Grove Beagles

Thanks Harechaser for the info. Had to have my wife do it as it is way over my head, but hopefully this will work.
Attachments
Shady Grove's TN High Test.jpg
Shady Grove's TN High Test.jpg (106.84 KiB) Viewed 6067 times
Shady Grove's Josie Blue (600).jpg
Shady Grove's Josie Blue (600).jpg (97.48 KiB) Viewed 6067 times
Fly Girl (600 x 491).jpg
Fly Girl (600 x 491).jpg (97.11 KiB) Viewed 6067 times

Norshore

Post by Norshore »

Nice pics, good looking hounds.

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

good pics! Really like the looks of the last one....that is what they should look like...imo.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Nice looking hounds

Hurricane Creek

Post by Hurricane Creek »

Good looking hounds, Dana :)

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

Good look'n hounds & 1 ugly mug poseing them lol
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

Markday

Post by Markday »

Nice looking hounds.

HAREHOUND

Post by HAREHOUND »

all good lookin hounds Dana. just talked with Dan Lea a few days ago and he mentioned looking forward to seeing you and the dogs up north this fall for some hare chasing. hope you have a great trip.

Shady Grove Beagles

Appreciate the comments on the hounds from my fellow beaglers.
They have no titles as I'm not a trialer and they might not suit everybody but I like them just fine.None for sale.
B.C.Beagles.The female you mentioned is my Fly female.She is 17 months old and doing a very nice job.She is out of Canadian Field Champion Threejays Jack's Fly Man x my Tess female that is pictured.Tess is out of Rain that is also pictured and I also owned Rain's mother [Shady Grove's Sassy Sierra].Fly represents 5 generations from my kennel.
Hey Marty.Just got off the phone with Dan.Definitely looking forward to chasing some hare in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.Can't wait to see all his"Wisconsin imports" go !

Markday

Post by Markday »

Shady grove wants your Josie blue out of

BB Beagles

Post by BB Beagles »

Good pics Dana and good to see you too.
BONE BOX BEAGLES