buyer beware!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sxs20

buyer beware!

Post by sxs20 »

doubletime wrote:I am getting out of Beagling as I no longer have the time to enjoy it. I am selling all of my equipment and three 13" females as a result.

2-Seneca Whelping pens $500 each or $900 for the pair. Whelpers are in great condition, have heat lamps and are equipped with 110 outlets for any additional needs (i.e. heated water bowls, fan, etc)
2 Stainless steel heavy gauge wire kennels $400 for the pair or $250 each (paid $400 each at tractor supply).
1-Seneca Diamond Plate Aluminum Dog box- like new will fit small pickup. Box is in excellent condition, two hole, w/ top storage. $350.00
1- SportDOG Hound Hunter SD-3225 4- collar system (up to 6 dogs) $350

3- 13" females 1-heavily bred branko female top and bottom with Pinnacle Hill Sport on bottom, 2- 1 year old started pups out of this female, w/ IFC Greenwell's Reggie Top Side-will post on hounds for sale page. (will take $900 for all three, dogs are better than this but just want out)

Call 937-474-4858 and ask for David Worley can text pics to phone.
I called him saturday night and wanted to get the seneca whelping pens..told him i was in a wheelchair and said if i cant find someone to come with me would he be able to get them in my truck. he said him and his son would put them in my truck so i told him i would leave around 1pm sunday and he said ok.
sunday i called him several times and left a voicemail that i was in the truck ready to head that way. he text me he couldnt aswer his phone cuz he was i church then texed me again that he would call me after 4..when i talked to him he said he couldnt do it today because he still had the dogs someone backed out of he would call me tomorrow when i could come get them.
He texted me today and said you can come get then this evening then 10 minutes later texted again and said nevermind he sold it all. so be careful and dont waste any of your time dealing with him.
i would consider them sold after all that. i guess hes not a man of his word

reddog1

Re: buyer beware!

Post by reddog1 »

At least he didn't take your money and then say everything was sold