Northwind's Bet on Blue

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Slaux

Northwind's Bet on Blue

Post by Slaux »

Photo of the favorite hound in my kennel, 9 year old Northwind's Bet on Blue - out of FC Buckeye Ninja Blue Boy x Blueberry Knoll Bessie, Grandson of IFC Maravic's Blue Ninja x IFC Branko's Ali-Baba. Smartest dog I've ever owned, deer proof, house broke, won't leave the yard or chase a rabbit unless I give him a command. Ball crazy, people crazy, and one of the best looking full 15" Males I've ever seen. He would have finished had he been campaigned. Yeah, I'm bragging on him, but I think he's special. Shady Grove, you inspired me after you posted photo's of your dogs, they're Beauties!!
Attachments
IMG_6087.JPG
IMG_6087.JPG (151.9 KiB) Viewed 1537 times

Shady Grove Beagles

Re: Northwind's Bet on Blue

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Hey Steve
That's a fine looking older hound you have there and for sure bred the way I like em.
You and I have had some communication in the past in regards to Blue Boy.You mentioned that you had a son out of him that reminded you very much of Blue boy.Is this the hound you were referring to or do you have more than one?
He sure does have the look of a lot of the Ninja bred hounds,especially as they get older.
Thanks for letting us see him !
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Slaux

Post by Slaux »

Dana, Blue is the dog I was referring to. He's the only male I have left out of Blue Boy. He's a better looking dog than Blue Boy was. "Chance" as he's called, has the classic Ali-Baba head, build and mannerisms.

Slaux

Post by Slaux »

One more Photo of him...
Attachments
IMG_6089.JPG
IMG_6089.JPG (151.36 KiB) Viewed 1466 times

Richie57

Post by Richie57 »

Good Lord Steve he reminds me of my Ned that I got from you. Like I told ya I love those blue tick hounds.