Help

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Beaglemomma

Help

Post by Beaglemomma »

Haven't been on the site for awhile. Missed it. Need some help. In June I lost my two babies. CAFE'S GOLDIE GIRL passed on June 9th. Tater Tot VI turned 10 on June 17th and died in my arms on June 26th. Both were Barnhollow Beagles. Anyone that knows me knows my girls are my reason for breathing. I am so lost. I feel that life is over. I haven't had a job in 5 years so this is where the help c9mes in. I am looking for a free or extremely inexpensive female 13 inch beagle. I would be thrilled with the runt or cull of the litter. My life is so empty. I still have the other two girls but they have never been very snuggly or the cuddly type. I've tried but the just want to be fed and in the AC and stay cool. Maybe this is the wrong place to do this and if it is I apologize. I just need a baby to love. Oh they are extremely spoiled. Mr. Cates always said 'you ruin them, you just ruin them.' To all my beagles friends, thanks and the best to you.

Beaglemomma

Re: Help

Post by Beaglemomma »

I don't need papers and I'm going to get her fixed.