BEAST, RIDER, OR BUD ?????

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RollingTrack

BEAST, RIDER, OR BUD ?????

Post by RollingTrack »

CANT MAKE MY MIND UP! ANY INPUT MITE HELP..
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE

Markday

Re: BEAST, RIDER, OR BUD ?????

Post by Markday »

Can't go wrong with any of them. But you need to talk to lowell smith who owns bud but he also owns young dogs out of spotty beast and blue rider. He is a very smart houndsman and great guy to talk to. You can find his number on general services

RollingTrack

Post by RollingTrack »

Thank you
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE

bluegrass1

Post by bluegrass1 »

BEAST !!!!!

bluegrass1

Post by bluegrass1 »

Beast is the best looking full Branko male I have seen, but Rider & Blue Bud were hard core Mid-West FC's that will more than likely produce well also. I have a big, bluetick female by Beast with my kennel partner Hubert Goins here in Ky. She is a special young prospect with the looks & conformation also. Like one fellow mentioned Lumberjack has proven that he was a great producer after it was all said & done. Can't go wrong with either of the three. I can see why it is a hard decision. Good luck, Greg Wells

teddy

Post by teddy »

All three mentioned hounds are top hounds. Not just top for our area here in the coalfields.. but I mean as good as any hounds in the country. But I'll leave you with this.. I have watched good hounds run out of each stud mentioned... Blue bud is as solid of a rabbit dog that I have ever watched.. I can say I have never ran against a better hound period. And he reproduces hounds of his likeness.

cmdawson5

Post by cmdawson5 »

Got male out of beast looks amazing does good got female out of bud who's 8 months and running with that full 15 inch male out of beast but I've never ran with beast just bud many time and when I've ran with bud and Lowell I've was told that there's been hundreds of dogs on that mountain and not one has top blue bud

bluegrass1

Post by bluegrass1 »

Blue Bud was a darn good one!

Markday

Post by Markday »

Blue bud
Blue bud
IMG_3586.JPG (171.76 KiB) Viewed 3358 times

Markday

Post by Markday »

That's blue bud in his younger days. With Bernard mulinex standing behind him he is the one that made the cross blue bud is out of. Lowell speaks highly of him

bluegrass1

Post by bluegrass1 »

Bud won on a high flying day in Indiana. I watched it. Any dog that could handle the pressure of that trial and win has to be special.