Midwest Updates

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rbecker

Midwest Updates

Post by rbecker »

Attn:

All of the results from the 2016 Midwest Trial year have been turned in and are posted on our site at midwestgundogfederation.com

In addition the Hound Of The Year standings for both ALL-AGE and DERBY are both update and current on the site.

The Midwest championship trial results are all that remains to be included in the standings.

Please review the information on the site and notify me at rmb5110@gmail.com of any errors or omissions. Breeder Information is still needed in regards to some hounds in all classes. The quicker I receive the information, the quicker I can post the Sire, Dam, and Breeder of the year winners.

Thanks

Ryan Becker

rabbit chaser

Re: Midwest Updates

Post by rabbit chaser »

Ryan, I just want to take a minute to say thank you for taking care of all these stats. What a pain in the butt it must be to keep track of everything!! Probably even worse than I can imagine but again thank you for doing it from me and my home club!!! :cool:
Thumper Jumpin Kennels-home of:
Thumper Jumpin Luck-E-Colt
Thumper Jumpin Lil Terror on Paws
Behne's oopsie daisy
Behne's lady

J Steelman

Post by J Steelman »

Looks like the little male class could come down to the run off, only 5 points between 1st and 2nd.

rbecker

Post by rbecker »

The breeder, sire and dam of the year for both All Age and Derby standings are now updated and on the website at www.midwestgundogfederation.com

These are as the awards stand going into the Championship weekend. There are still some close races in each class, so let's see some of those Field Champs come out of retirement and shake up the race.

Please review the information on the site and notify me at rmb5110@gmail.com of any errors or omissions.

Thanks