Paul Prevot

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

LaMarr Rhoades

Paul Prevot

Post by LaMarr Rhoades »

Just wanted to let you know that my buddy brought back that big red tick male today out of pearl and your dog and he is really doing well.I think I might be able to start trialing him this spring.He is a monster.He hunts like a bird dog and listens very well.The guy that runs my young dogs for me liked him so much that I only paid for one month and that was about six months ago,he liked him so much that he asked me if he could use him as his training dog and he is just now bringing him back.Ive only got to run him one time but he was very impressive.Just thought you might want to hear about some of your dogs offspring.

Blu Tick Beagler

Post by Blu Tick Beagler »

Glad to hear that. That big red male was my favorite in the litter! Give me a ring sometime and we'll go run!
B.T.A.K Kennels
Paul and Bobbie Prevot

tnbeagleman

Post by tnbeagleman »

hey Paul you must have got some new blood since I saw you last. hahahha

LaMarr Rhoades

Post by LaMarr Rhoades »

The female came from my kennel thats why the pup turned out so good.Just kiddin Paul dont make your wife whoop me,On second thought go ahead.