Where can I buy one of these dogs that walk on water?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Welshman

Where can I buy one of these dogs that walk on water?

Post by Welshman »

Just read a for sale ad on another board where the guy had a pup that was so phenomenal that while the pup was at the starting pen he was so impressive that the pen owner immediately kenneled his older dogs and used this pup for his trainer. Please contact me so I can peddle my dogs to make room for this phenom.
Are guys watching to much Wide World of Sports? Is every dog for sale the best, most extraordinary, the elite of the breed?
To those of you who actually think I want this dog just send a signed money order I will fill out the amount and I will get you a dog and describe it with some superlative adjectives to make you feel better.
To the others please forgive my rantings! Just get a little tired of the preposterous descriptions.
Last edited by Welshman on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LR Patch

Re: Where can I buy one of these dogs that walk on water?

Post by LR Patch »

Wonder why this world beater is forsale ?????? I think I'd build my kennel around him ans sale my pot-lickers
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

Newt

Post by Newt »

My buddy bought a kennel full of pups from a line of dogs that according to the promoter were exactly as was described. Three years later he has two left. Neither can jump and circle a cottontail. He is an animal lover so I had to do the culling. :angryfire: I found them a home. :angel:

mn_beagleboy

Post by mn_beagleboy »

When I first started getting into akc beagle, I offered 1000 for 8 week old pups. Owner turned my offer down and said they worth $30,000 a piece. Those pups must walk on water. I like the pups but didn't like the price.
Minnesota Beagler

CASKEY'S KENNEL

Post by CASKEY'S KENNEL »

Walk on water dogs in "Heaven" :angel:
Last edited by CASKEY'S KENNEL on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
"WHERE THE DOGS DO THE TALKING"
Living with TINNITUS .
225-910-2900
BEAVERCREEK Karma KIckaz sister
HUNT-EM-UP BLAZER'S MARGRET. 5 AKC FC
IFC BANGOR'S BARKIN BLUE ELVIS 4 AKC FC

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

I didn't know Chinese cooks liked to rabbit hunt. :lol:
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Newt

Post by Newt »

CASKEY'S KENNEL wrote:Walk on water dogs in "Heaven" :angel: ....as far as culls I just give them to the local Chinese Restaurant! :twisted:
Give? I hope that you got paid equal to the demand as expressed on the "For Sale" boards.
I hear there is a big demand for dogs with Ranger Dan, Gay Baker, Little Ireland and other FC lines that were popular twenty to thirty years ago. The clientèle has developed a taste for dogs with just a sprinkling of those lines eight to ten generations back in their pedigrees, since they have tasted them often. That may be "Fake News". :lol:

rabbitearl

Post by rabbitearl »

15 years ago a man pay 12 thousand for a dog and he wanted me to see it run.Well the dog could really run a rabbit but we had to find it a rabbit in a rabbit pen full of rabbits. I ask you pay 12 thousand for that. He said. Liston this is not my first big money dog and not the last. I can take this dog and within two years I can get my money back out of it and start making money. People thank this is the best dog out there for the big money. In other words. Walking on water. Money plays a big part on. Walking on water.