Large pack nationals

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

LaMarr Rhoades

Large pack nationals

Post by LaMarr Rhoades »

I just wanted to take the time to say the people that run this trial and everyone else involved were some of the nicest people ive ever met...everything was set up so that even someone who had never been to one (like myself) was completely comfortable and knew exactly were to go and what to do....these clubs and running grounds are on a different level than what we are used to...just wanted to say thanks and you all did a great job...we had a blast
good dogs run on good days,great dogs run when u take them out

RollingTrack

Re: Large pack nationals

Post by RollingTrack »

:check: :nod:
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

When I lived in New Hampshire I had the opportunity to attend the Large Pack Nationals several times and also The International Beagle Hare Futurity.
Always enjoyed the fellowship and meeting many top beaglers and the hounds from different parts of the country.
And you are right,the Vermont Beagle Club in Hardwick,Vermont has super running grounds!
Hopefully some one will post the results soon.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

SNOWDOGS1

Post by SNOWDOGS1 »

Results and pictures are on beaglescanada site. Go to site, then click non ckc events then click post for 2017 AKC Nationals. You may have to register on site to see results. This site is not the canadianbeagler, that just has CKC results and standings.

CASKEY'S KENNEL

Post by CASKEY'S KENNEL »

Can someone post the National results . We can't seem to find them .
"WHERE THE DOGS DO THE TALKING"
Living with TINNITUS .
225-910-2900
BEAVERCREEK Karma KIckaz sister
HUNT-EM-UP BLAZER'S MARGRET. 5 AKC FC
IFC BANGOR'S BARKIN BLUE ELVIS 4 AKC FC

Rabbit/Hareman123

Post by Rabbit/Hareman123 »

SNOWDOGS1 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 1:43 pm
Results and pictures are on beaglescanada site. Go to site, then click non ckc events then click post for 2017 AKC Nationals. You may have to register on site to see results. This site is not the canadianbeagler, that just has CKC results and standings.
it took me 1 day, but I'm glad snow dogs posted this, it makes for some nice extra reading.