Introduction

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beagler86

Introduction

Post by beagler86 »

Just wanted to introduce myself and say its great to be a part of this forum finally. Been a lurker for awhile and glad to be a member now. I enjoy running and gunning and working with upper medium speed hounds, branko, reggie, choptalk, patch and enjoy raising and working with pups and young dogs. Addicted to the sound that a pack of hounds chasing a rabbit makes and am a beagle lover.

Shady Grove Beagles

Re: Introduction

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Welcome.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

*86* Welcome to this Web Sight, its a mighty good Sight for the Beaglers, and I been on a lots of them over the years, but this is my Ol Stand By, especially with the type that you mentions some with a little Foot! I likewise love to hear a good pack with some Pep in their step.

You see I am deep South, with some tough terrain and thick briers etc, have to use the smaller 13" with all that thick stuff, but we also have the big swamps with the Smamper that like to run in the beaver ponds and I fine the bigger hounds will do much better when swimming.

This sight gets better as the gun Season comes around.

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

Norshore

Post by Norshore »

Welcome aboard