Frozen Seaman! Works Again!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

FRENCHMAN

Frozen Seaman! Works Again!

Post by FRENCHMAN »

Anyone else using frozen seaman? I have 4 male pups from AI breeding! Made a double cross of Frenchman's Zacary's Last X Frenchman's Bella! frenchmansbeagles.com After Zac's passing I decided to do another AI breeding, 2nd one I have done using another frozen straw on another male I had! Just curious! I have had good results! These are Mid West bred dogs! What say ye? Frenchman
Last edited by FRENCHMAN on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FRENCHMAN

Re: Artificial Breeding

Post by FRENCHMAN »

Frenchman's Zacary's Last FYI Has 5 dogs placing in the Midwest! Zac has placed in all 3 registries also!

steve w

Re: Frozen Seaman! Works Again!

Post by steve w »

I say way to go, my Zac pups might be able to get a place or two if I could find time to give em' a ride to a trial. LOL Good luck with them

FRENCHMAN

Post by FRENCHMAN »

steve w wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:00 pm
I say way to go, my Zac pups might be able to get a place or two if I could find time to give em' a ride to a trial. LOL Good luck with them
Hey Steve from what I know I'd say your right! :nod: The Observant Frenchman

tdog

Post by tdog »

This is outstanding and my hat is off to you Don :nod: . I have not heard of anyone else having pups off of frozen semen and I would sure like to see some more. The best part is that it is a straw off of old Zac. Zac was an awesome hound and currently has several pups placing. 5 total last year and one is in the top of little females running for hound of the year. I know of at least three pups with wins and others that placed but not last year. When it comes to producing you cant beat the Jigs and Jack crosses. I am happy to see Don investing to better the breed. If you have not seen Zacs pedigree please go to Dons site (frenchmans beagles) and check it out. He was a grandson to Jigs and g grandson to Jack. I believe the female is also on there which is also well breed. I am curious to hear from anyone else who has had pups from frozen semen. I think Don may be one of only a couple Pioneers to even try.. Please post some pics if you can. Steve I would love to run with you sometime and see your hounds. Others please post if you have had pups or heard of pups off of frozen semen. I am sure we all have had hounds we would give any amount of money for one more pup off them. Zac is that hound for me and it appears I will get that chance. I have heard of other straws out there such as Green bay shooter, males directly off of Jigs and Jack of all trades, Alibaba and so on.. Maybe this will give people a reason to break them out and rejuvenate some of these old lines..

steve w

Post by steve w »

I'd like to run with you also t dog, I get over by Don on occasion and run Pigeon River from April till July, not sure how far you are from there. You ever want to come north you are more than welcome. We should try to work something out.

RollingTrack

Post by RollingTrack »

I have 11 off of NLPC IFC FCGD RILEYS ROLLING TRAILS..IF ANY ONE INTRESTED! :D
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

just had 7 born today off a straw off rileys mofo
BIGDOGPACE

Yang

Post by Yang »

anyone have a reading I can catch up on about how to get it done for a stud dog and how to maintain it.....etc etc

thanks

highbawlindogs

Post by highbawlindogs »

call dr.greene 985 893 3839 best in the country