Hunting Book featuring you!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tinymwoods

Hunting Book featuring you!

Post by tinymwoods »

If y'all have any good short stories and would like to see them in print and even get paid for them, check this out. It is legit and I am helping put this together. Let's see some of the stories from us every day hunters, not just magazine editors. There are so few collections from hunters, especially rabbit hunters. This book will have hunting stories from all critters, but I want to see rabbit hunters involved. I expect this to do very well. Some others we have done have sold over 1,000 copies in the first month, but I think a hunting anthology book will do even more. If you have any questions just shoot me a message, or text, or email me at mtnwaykennel@hotmail.com . Most stories submitted are between 400 and 1,000 words, and who of us can't talk about a hunt like that? I already have a few submissions, but looking for more! I hope to have this done this winter, hopefully for Christmas! I also plan a fishing one due in the spring, so shoot those stories out too. They can be about your best, funniest, most awarding, or most challenging times. Below is the link where you can look at the pay scale, but most importantly where to submit. To me, the money is a bonus to sharing the stories with others. How many times do we wish we had an archive of the hunting stories from "the old timers". I hate to say it, but we are becoming the old timers. The book will be available to purchase digitally and in book form from Amazon.
http://theredheadedstranger.com/2017/09 ... ors-issue/
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852