Huntview cards

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mo. Beagler 5000

Huntview cards

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

On a scale of 1-10 how awesome are they compared to the price? I want one but man I don't know if I wanna drop 80 bucks.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

fatboy

Re: Huntview cards

Post by fatboy »

I am not sure if its the same brand but I got a chip for PA from Hunting gps maps. Think they may have changed their name since I bought it, but its the one with the picture of a deer rack. I believe it was 99.00 For me its worth every penny. I can get it updated and its accurate in my area. Show landowner boundries and names.

steve w

Re: Huntview cards

Post by steve w »

For me they are a ten, I bought a Onyx hunting gps like mentioned above and did not care much for it, I use a Drivetrack also so I thought it might be good to have something different in that but I ended up buying a huntview for it. If you don't hunt a lot of new places and can handle a computer it is a lot cheaper to buy a Birdseye subscription and download what you need if all you want is Ariel views, but no other info will be available and if you go to new places in 3 years time you have pretty much spent the same.