sold thanks

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

highbawlindogs

sold thanks

Post by highbawlindogs »

the dog is sold.thanks for the response.
Last edited by highbawlindogs on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hare Chaser

Re: WHY LIE !!!

Post by Hare Chaser »

Sounds like you are a guy whose word is still as good as a monetary deposit. Sadly,our world has an increasing number of folks whose word means nothing and they really don't care! Guess if I was in you're shoes I'd be telling any future buyers to send me a deposit if It was going to be more than a week before they came to pick the dog up. That might weed out a high percentage of the losers whose word is not to be trusted.

highbawlindogs

Post by highbawlindogs »

you are wright. I was just blowing of steam

davis beagles

Post by davis beagles »

Not sure what the other guys situation was but you could have gotten it miscuntrude like you did mine... You may wanna know for sure the details of a situation before you start accusing people of lying... Now, the truth of this matter is I called you about the dog you still have forsale on the internet. I decided while talking to you that the dog wasn't what I wanted. You then told me about another young male you have that you thought would be more to my liking.. I told you I'd be interested in him but that I was coming to visit some of my folks in MS in a couple weeks and would give you a heads up before I came down. Talked to you again this past Tuesday and told you specifically that it would be next weekend.. didn't say this past weekend as in yesterday... I had been on a camping trip with my family this weekend and my phone service was no good.. so when you called or texted me and didn't get a response you started assuming I was avoiding you... When all the while you had the wrong weekend in mind to begin with.. so now I get a message from someone that I'm being talked about on the Beagle board... Got on here and read this and immediately called you. You apologized for the misunderstanding and said you had already sold the dog... But said you'd get back on here and straighten this bullcrap out... So I ask you, Who's the liar now???? Thanks
World Ch Bubba's Roll On Winston

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

This is what happens when the world allows "alternative facts"
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

513Moogie

Post by 513Moogie »

It's sadly what happens when you get burned a few times dealing with people that don't care about honor and it's normal for you to think it's going to happen again and you get mad and don't think because anger has got your mind in a vise grip. We've all been burned at one time or another and we get over it. Be patient and the rabbit will come by one more time or it wasn't meant to be. A good lesson for all of us so either side shouldn't feel bad. Just release the hounds and it will all go away.