Ohio Beagle Starting Pen-Winter Schedule

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

EasyK

Ohio Beagle Starting Pen-Winter Schedule

Post by EasyK »

*****Ohio Beagle Pup Starting Pen*****

Kristian & I, have been working pups every week this year since the beginning of January and we are currently booked full, -1st available open dates for the Winter season are out into the months of December & the New Year..can't stress enough how important it is to call and reserve your pups' week early.

Beagle Starting Pen located in New Philadelphia, Ohio now taking pups for Starting ( not less than 5 months old), Retired Law Enforcement officer along with my two sons, 16 & 17 years old , with time to work pups daily, will run both in pen and out as pup evolves, will accept a limited number of pups, on a per week commitment.
I will also accept established dogs that need "Boot Camped", or run back into shape..I will utilize a Tri-Tronics Classic and Garmin 320 Collars and run my own dogs along with yours.

Week - Monday thru Friday
Pick up available or Drop off on Saturdays and Sundays by reservation.
References Provided

Call Andy @ 330-447-5930
Email: Knefflers@aol.com
Facebook Page : (search: Ohio Beagle Starting Pen)