people you can trust

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

new kid on the block

Re: people you can trust

Post by new kid on the block »

I got beat by a guy on here. sold me a dog that was suppose to be started and wouldn't hit a lick. not only that I couldn't touch him. When I called and told the guy was positive this dog was started. Well finally got my hands on him. Took him out with my other dogs and he runs off. Never showed any sign of being started. So when I text him again and this time I was mad but still never disrespected this guy he tells me if I had a better attitude we could of worked something out. I gave this chump 250.00 and took his trash as well. Lesson learned.

bear128

Post by bear128 »

on a good note I knew the crook that DR was talking about and made a phone call and DR finally got his check .

bear128

Post by bear128 »

new kid on the block wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:58 am
I got beat by a guy on here. sold me a dog that was suppose to be started and wouldn't hit a lick. not only that I couldn't touch him. When I called and told the guy was positive this dog was started. Well finally got my hands on him. Took him out with my other dogs and he runs off. Never showed any sign of being started. So when I text him again and this time I was mad but still never disrespected this guy he tells me if I had a better attitude we could of worked something out. I gave this chump 250.00 and took his trash as well. Lesson learned.
a lot of dishonest people in this world .what kind of dog you looking for ?

likeemfast

Post by likeemfast »

Bear
Glad to hear you were able to help out Daddy Rabbit, he’s too honest and trusting of a guy to have that happen. All he wants to do is put good hounds in his customers hands. It’s ashame some guys need squeezed to pay up.
Home of

HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Kickin Up Dust
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Ugly Sister
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Top Notch Lacy
(aka UKC HBCH Red Oak Top Notch Lacy)

bear128

Post by bear128 »

yeah Bruce this fella is in my pocket a little bit for a few years now

Crow

Post by Crow »

Been a while since I was around here. I'm not sure any of these guys are still around or not but Chip Davis and Steve Mikkelson are outstanding to deal with and are as honest as anyone could be about a dog, theirs or yours. Had several dog deals with each and wouldn't hesitate to buy a dog over the phone from either of them, actually I have done exactly that more than once. Hope they're still around. If y'all are hope all is well and thank you for the deals we've made and for the quality dogs I got from you both over the years.