Buyer beware

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Buyer beware

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I plan to put his sister under the gun tomorrow for the 1st time too D. R. but have no doubt she will be fine. My Dan dog Dana raised is a super nice, clean, accurate, determined nice hound. Wish I had a couple more just like him.

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

Bill,

Just send the money you said you would. It’s been over a year
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

Nothing from Bill.....not a man of his word. Be careful if you buy from this guy.
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

warddog

Post by warddog »

Many of us from earlier generations have lived by the oath that a man is only as good as his word and that his word is his bond. You can tell a lot about a person from their words without every knowing them. Here is one that fits exactly what I believe is the problem in America today and I call it the "I" disease. Many are infected with the, it's all about the "ME","MY" or the "I" rather than the "we". They will be the first to cry when they do not get theirs. I actually do not know this guy from Adam but I do know him and would never deal with him. I totally understand that verbal deals can go wrong and can get misunderstood BUT good people try to work them out to the benefit of both parties when misunderstandings happen.

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

If Bill would have said I’m not giving you anything; it’s your dog, deal with it I would have been pissed but moved on with my $1100 loss. But, he said send the dog back and I’ll give you $600 back. So I paid another $400 to send the dog back and he paid me nothing. The guys a crook and I just want to keep reminding people because I see he still sells dogs.
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly