Northway Stud hounds

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RabbitSlayer40

Northway Stud hounds

Post by RabbitSlayer40 »

I have 3 heavy bred northway hounds I want to offer up for stud. They all 3 are out of old blood that you don’t see around much anymore and I want to offer them to the public. Looking to breed to mainly northway bred females. All I’m asking stud fee wise is a female pup. I can send 5 gen pedigrees and pics of dogs upon request. Call or text for more info 270-566-3340
Male 1 is out of abshires junie and Martins Becky Ann. He is a grand pup to Sampson on dam side.
Male 2 is out of Kings Blue Way Ice and Hillbilly’s stubby. He is Pine Mt an Reffett’s bred throughout.
Male 3 is out of Vests Cisco and Caudill’s Missie Bleu and a grandpup to abshires junie on the dams side.
All 3 hounds are located in south central KY

gfedor

Re: Northway Stud hounds

Post by gfedor »

What is running style,mouth, how are they on the line running? 13 in 15 inch, etc. Any videos of them running?

RabbitSlayer40

Post by RabbitSlayer40 »

All 3 are built different with different mouth’s. All of them are 14-15 inch hounds different colors. I’ve got video of them from different times of the year. Any questions or specifics you can call or text.

gfedor

Post by gfedor »

Ty for response. I had northway from milt and Paul from ny back in the 1990s, some tuff hunting dogs

RabbitSlayer40

Post by RabbitSlayer40 »

All 3 of these hounds are from the older stuff a lot of Pine Mt. hounds an northway dogs that you usually don’t see close up anymore. I’m def a fan of the line an the hunt they produce.

MasonsBeagles

Post by MasonsBeagles »

What Pine Mt Blood you have?
Please visit
http://www.LiveStockSeller.com NEW LIVESTOCK SITE. Totally Free Listings
http://www.NeededPrayers.com we have just relaunched.