Thanks Chris Miller!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Hare Chaser

Thanks Chris Miller!

Post by Hare Chaser »

Thanks to Chris Miller for getting my account straightened out!

It's been quite awhile since I've been able to post here. No fault of the administrator. Had not been able to contact Bev through the board process and didn't have her personal contact info. Decided to give Chris a try and he immediately replied back while in the woods with the dogs and I presume hunters! Thanks again Chris!

I've been glad to see some activity here the last several weeks. Not what it once was. I don't have a Facebook account and likely never will. Just not my thing. I've enjoyed this board and hope it returns to what it once was!

Shady Grove Beagles

Re: Thanks Chris Miller!

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Hey Dan
Great to see that you got connected back on this board. Been missing your comments.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Hay Dana, Our Friend down in South Ga.The State Trooper, that bought the Pup from you, litter mate to my "Spit" has the same problem, he can't get back on this web sight ?

How well do You Know, Chris Miller? I was thinking that we might be able to get Chris, to help the old Ga.State Trooper get back in here? I gave him Bev's .Phone # and it may or may not have been the correct one?

Any way he sure has been wanting to get back in, he lost his pass word,, I think I will give him a call and see if he has had any luck? His pup has been doing might good he said he was running Front, had took him on 77 gun hunts this pass season !! That old boy will gun hunt them that is for sure them I sold him a pair of my old Stock many years ago, he name then "Ty" & "Cobb" As the old base ball Hall Of Farmer, was from my home town, here in Royson Ga.

Hope you doing well, I am holding my own.

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

Shady Grove Beagles

Hey Daddy Rabbit.
Glad to hear that you are doing well.I spoke with Kenny Gray back during gun season and he told me that his pup was really looking good and getting the job done.
James Best from North Carolina called the other night and told me that his female litter mate has really come on and I've gotten good reports from all the guys that have those dogs.Pretty gratifying to hear those things when you raise a litter that just turned 1 year old a couple days ago.
I've sent e-mails to Bev, Aaron Bartlett,Pike Ridge Beagles and Chris Miller asking them why all the photos that have been posted on the "Run to catch" thread previously to them up-dating the site are now blank - and can they be restored?? Chris Miller is the only one that has responded to me and said he would look in to it.
Maybe he can help Kenny can back on. Hope so.

Chris

Post by Chris »

I can't figure out how to get those photos to show in that thread. Everything on the server end looks proper but they just don't show. Don't know what else to try.

Have Kenny send me his username and desired password from the same email address that he's registered with and I can set it up easily.
Chris

www.MillerOutdoors.com
www.Facebook.com/milleroutdoors1
www.YouTube.com/c/MillerOutdoors1
Instagram @milleroutdoors1
Twitter @milleroutdoors

Shady Grove Beagles

Hey Chris sure appreciate your efforts.
Glad you get get harechaser back on. We've been friends a long time and old Dan has got some hound dogging know how to share from time to time.
Hope you can help Mr.Kenny Gray back on the site.Kenny is one of our senior beaglers [yup,older than me ! ] and been at it a long time and still running em regularly.
Again ,thanks.
Dana Robinson

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Sorry if I haven't answered a phone call from a number I don't recognize. I tend to let them go to voicemail because so many are warranty calls (lol). I will try to check in on everyone more often. I should have a little more time now that I'm retired. :cool:

Shady Grove Beagles

Enjoy it Bev. Been retired 7 years now and love it ! Run dogs more now than I ever have. What do they say? "Youth is wasted on the young".

Aubrey Holcombe

Hello;
say appears everone with the Power to be, is working Trying to get My Friend Mr. Ken Grey back on the web sight!
I AM GOING TO CALL HIM , LET KEN KNOW ALL THE FOLKS THAT IS TRYING TO GET HELP,, BACK IN THE WEB SIGHT..

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :check:

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Shady Grove Beagles wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:50 pm
Enjoy it Bev. Been retired 7 years now and love it ! Run dogs more now than I ever have. What do they say? "Youth is wasted on the young".
It's a good feeling. Sometimes I wonder how I had time to work!

Daddy Rabbit, have Kenny call me again. I'm sitting next to my phone and I can walk him through getting back on.

Aubrey Holcombe

I NEED YOUR CORRECTOR. AREA CODE #
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Aubrey Holcombe wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:56 am
I NEED YOUR CORRECTOR. AREA CODE #
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go: 317-691-9522

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Chris wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:20 pm
I can't figure out how to get those photos to show in that thread. Everything on the server end looks proper but they just don't show. Don't know what else to try.

Have Kenny send me his username and desired password from the same email address that he's registered with and I can set it up easily.
Chris, if you see this, there are a couple of issues with the board. We can't seem to delete messages in our inboxes, and some are having trouble removing their own posts. Just now I had to login to post on this thread, after I'd already logged in to the board. Can you have a look? Thank you much!