Awful bawlin

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mjd

Awful bawlin

Post by mjd »

Anyone have any awful bawlin litters on the way or have a awful bawlin female they would want to breed to a awful bawlin male.

hard on a check

Re: Awful bawlin

Post by hard on a check »

I might be able to help you out..
Arlie #567-241-9948

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

MJD, do you have an Awful Bawlin bred male? Also, you might want to get on Arlie's list. That's a repeat cross and the first one is showing really well.

mjd

Post by mjd »

Pine Lakes wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:50 pm
MJD, do you have an Awful Bawlin bred male? Also, you might want to get on Arlie's list. That's a repeat cross and the first one is showing really well.
Yes i do. I will give him a call today

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Hi Monte,
Good to see you post, been a long time. We still work, sleep, feed and shovel crap same ole routine. Hollar and leave message some time. we still got the same land phone but the robo calls so bad we usually just check messages and then return calls that leave a number. The old hounds are all gone but we got their young ones interested in learning, seems the game is never won and the work is never done...lol
Tell Joy, hello for me... Charles
ps...is the running pen up and going?