Hunting Beagles

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Iowa

Hunting Beagles

Post by Iowa »

Does anyone know of a HUNTING beagle breeder in Iowa. The only one on the net i can find is Chardon SHOW beagles. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

blackdirt beagles

Post by blackdirt beagles »

im an hour east of davenport. my website is http://www.blackdirtbeagles.homestead.com
take a look and if you like what you see, email me. i'll be having a couple litters of pups later this winter.

Big Dog

breeders in Iowa

Post by Big Dog »

Scott Wade is in the eastern part of Iowa near Wapello, He has a web site it is Wadescrookedcreekkennels.homestead.com. His dogs are all Branko breeding and he has some good ones. He has some pups that may be for sale also. I recently got a male from him that is doing real well now.

Big Dog
Black and Tans, Blue Ticks, and a few others bringing smoke

Jamie Rice

Post by Jamie Rice »

Gene Benischek lives around the Monmouth area. I don't have any contact information for him other than an email address for him or perhaps its one that belongs to a member of his beagle club. Either way may not hurt to email it and see if they can put you in contact with Gene. beagler@mwci.net is the address.
Jamie D. Rice
FUZZ'S BEAGLES
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me." - Philippians 4:13 KJV