Need to get dog from Illinois to western NY...

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Chris

Need to get dog from Illinois to western NY...

Post by Chris »

Hi,
I'm looking to get a dog from Ohio to western NY between January 10 and the 13th. I'd appreciate any help and am willing to pay to get it done. E-mail me if there's a chance you can help, or know of someone who can.

chris@huntingboards.com

Last edited by Chris on Sun Jan 05, 2003 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris

www.MillerOutdoors.com
www.Facebook.com/milleroutdoors1
www.YouTube.com/c/MillerOutdoors1
Instagram @milleroutdoors1
Twitter @milleroutdoors

New York Hillbilly

Ohio ride

Post by New York Hillbilly »

Chris,
I was just curious, who you getting a hound from in Ohio? This is where my pack originated from and I wondered if it was from the same place.
I wish I could get time away from the new job I started because I would like to go see my buddy Paul Webb in Ohio. His Rising Sun hounds are excellent hunters with brains and nose to spare. If I were able to go I would gladly provide a ride for your new hound but as I said I'm stuck close to home for the time being. I did see at one time a post on one of the beagle sites from a trucker. He would pick up and deliver dogs on his normal routine runs and it seems to me it was very inexspensive. Good luck with your new addition when you get it.

Peace,
New York Hillbilly
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!

Chris

Post by Chris »

Oops, I put in Ohio and meant Illinios. Sorry for the confususion.
:annoyed:
Chris

www.MillerOutdoors.com
www.Facebook.com/milleroutdoors1
www.YouTube.com/c/MillerOutdoors1
Instagram @milleroutdoors1
Twitter @milleroutdoors

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

If you live close to Liverpool, NY. there is a company located there called DOT Foods, they bought out Dresher. They are in the food distribution business that owns thier own trucks. I work for that company and it is based out of Illinois. If you know someone that drives a truck for them you could probably get them to do it.
Crane Creek Kennels