Crooked Barrels Grant

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bowhunter59

thx

Post by bowhunter59 »

thx for helping this dumb ole mtn man bev when god took rib out must have grabbed a brain cell or 2 lol!
god is so good!

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

You ALL are a little nuts. How did I ever get associated with such as ya'll?

Ted, you started this fire, but Bev just keeps adding wood and eating hickory nut pie.

Bev, how can I possibly tell you how to say a word in Cherokee by writing it using English letters as they do not sound the same, like (ga) sounds like an English (K)? I must be able to sound it out for you. I tried yelling the pronouncenation in to it today while holding down the SEND button. My secretary ran back and asked what I was doing and when I explained, she being the computer whiz she is told me to yell it out real loud while holding down the ENTER button. I know it can talk as I hear it talk to me every time it comes on. Hope it went through!

Lets all get on the crooked barrell boys from Lenoir City and ya'll just stop confusing me and Bowhunter59 any more!!!

bowhunter59

dang

Post by bowhunter59 »

we went to mcminville hunting and yall have jinxed me now i now have the curse of crooked barreell idus!we started laughing so hard when we would miss cause we couldnt hit the dang things!it was growed up bad all the shots u got were real quick as they crossed the old road bed! whew some body get the curse off i dont like missing ala u know any chants i could use!!!!!!
god is so good!