Attn: J. Murphy

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Attn: J. Murphy

Post by Guest »

HEY J.! HOW'S THE BACK? LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO RUN ANY THIS WEEK OVER AT THE PARK! SEE YA!
JOSH WRIGHT
HAMMER DOWN BEAGLES
"FAST & RECKLESS"

Post by Guest »

Josh:
The back aint too good but I guess that is part of getting old .If I keep this up I might end up as old as Lynn Perkins.
I have a bunch of work this week but plan on getting away at least once or twice.I will call you when I know when.Was that you over by the gate yesterday?
See Ya
J.Murphy/Murphy's Kennel

Lynn Perkins

Post by Lynn Perkins »

J you don't know the half of it.After yesterday's hunt i am killed this morning,my knees are gone :cry2: So when did you say you was going hunting with me??? :biggrin: I can see you and big Josh on the side of one these moutains :eyes: What a picture!!
Perkins Runnin & Gunnin Kennel
Producing winners both under the gun and in front of the judge!
HOF Reproducer GRCH/BCH Perkins Run-n-Gun BuzzSaw - He might be gone,but his blood flows on!

Post by Guest »

I DON'T THINK I WANT ANY THING TO DO WITH THOSE MOUNTAINS! :D AS OF RIGHT NOW, I HAVE A GOOD BACK AND KNEES AND I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY, BUT OF COURSE YOU GUYS HAVE SOME AGE ON ME. :lol: NO J. THAT WASN'T ME OVER AT THE GATE YESTERDAY, I RAN OVER AT MY UNCLE'S YETERDAY. IF YOU DON'T GET ME BY PHONE, JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE ON HERE WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO RUN. SEE YA!

JOSH WRIGHT
HAMMER DOWN BEAGLES
"FAST & RECKLESS"

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

Lynn,
When you get to the point in life that you are, sometimes you just have to say enough is enough and hang it up! Whatever you do......DONT let them put you in an old folks home! I will tell you what I would do........for a price I might be able to move down there and take over your kennel and run your dogs for you. I might have to do some culling but im sure I would have you back in business in no time. Up here we go by a line in a song that came out years ago....."There aint no mountian high enough"!

Oh and one more thing...... I havent recieved my ziplock baggie in the mail yet.......I think Swing intercepted it somewhere between your house and mine.
Crane Creek Kennels

Lynn Perkins

Post by Lynn Perkins »

aaron
Remember i've seen your picture and at the looks of things your no spring chicken yourself.There will be no "old folks home" for me,when i go probably be on one of these old hills as you call them.
Now as far as you running my kennel for me, thanks what are friends for. I think you got it backwards on paying,you would probably be willing to pay me for letting you run a rabbit dog. :biggrin:
I know how you would cull, you'd clean my kennels plum out and take every thing back to your house.I've been around, i know how things like this work.
The offer still stands bring your family and come and run in these hills with me want cost nothing but your gas down here and back.
Now as far as the baggie goes,Swing probably knows a good thing when he seen it. Stony- :baby: J- :halo: swing- :loser: lynn- :angel:
HOF Reproducer GRCH/BCH Perkins Run-n-Gun BuzzSaw - He might be gone,but his blood flows on!

DRamey

Post by DRamey »

Lynn only needs to exercise his butt! He has so much belly that he's unbalanced. If his butt were as big as his belly, he'd be balanced and wouldn't constantly keep falling forward and landing on his knees. Besides, then he'd be much more able to cash those checks. You know , the ones he writes with his.....................never mind.

Lynn Perkins

Post by Lynn Perkins »

Dramey sorry i made ya mad,well i think i did.I know that would have to be the only reason you say what ya say.I promise i won't call your "b-friend" swing a loser again. :hug: now you have a nice day :bozo:

DRamey

Post by DRamey »

Perkins, got nothin' to do with Swing. The way I see it, when you can get a shot off, let 'er rip. But you DO have that furniture problem.. Your chest done dropped into your drawers!!!!!!! Iknow, I know, I have the same problem, but it's a lot funnier when I'm making fun of you and not the other way around!!!!!!!! Have a nice day.

Lynn Perkins

Post by Lynn Perkins »

You are right should have left swing out of it.(my bad) i need alot more excersize that is for sure ,might work on it some here and there, my belly has nothing to do with bad knees.
No sense in explaining it you would have to much fun with it.I don't remember firing any shots at ya but i guess we do what we need to do.
DON'T WE!!.............Oh yeah writing those checks and still.................................CASHING THEM !!! Now you have a nice day :bozo: