dog transportation

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Aaron

dog transportation

Post by Aaron »

Anyone know of someone who transports dogs along the east coast. I am from New York and need a dog transported to Georgia. I have seen ads for this before but couldn't find any at the time. Please send me an email, aanetto@juno.com Thank You.

Big Dog

dog transport

Post by Big Dog »

Steve Preston travels that route but I dont think he will be making another run until march. I hear he's scared of the snow.(LOL)

Big Dog
Black and Tans, Blue Ticks, and a few others bringing smoke

S.Preston

Post by S.Preston »

Big Dog I couldn't have said that any better.

Thanks Steve

New York Hillbilly

dog run

Post by New York Hillbilly »

Big Dog,
As far as being afraid of the snow is concerned, so am I this year. We have not had this much in many years. I am born and raised in this winter wonderland and I have had enough! As I sit here, we are under yet another storm warning and are expecting 7 to 10 inches more. I usually love snow running but don't dare at this point. The hounds would sink out of sight. I also do not want to chance bumping deer around as they are under a great deal of stress at this time and need all the energy they have left if they are to survive. The turkeys are forced to sit in their roosts and starve because if they fly down they would get stuck and freeze or be eaten by coyotes, foxes or hawks. It has been a truly brutal winter thus far and shows no sign of letting up. The Tug Hill Plateau just north of where I live had 4 more feet this weekend past. In my field out back I have 15 foot piles of snow that my loader can no longer reach over. These piles are the result of clearing a road to the kennel. If this continues we could be in for some serious trouble, human and critters alike. I don't blame anyone for fearing snow this year!! :(

Think Spring (already)
NYH
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!