Kennel Bark eliminator

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

newby

Kennel Bark eliminator

Post by newby »

What do yo all think of these electronic kennel bark eliminators. Do you see any reason for these to ruin a dog??? I was just thinking of trying one of these electronic gizmo's on my kennel to see if knocked off the chatter but was afraid it may make a dog stop opening up. Does anyone use these on there beagles at home???

NC Beagler

Post by NC Beagler »

I have used a "no bark collar" on a couple of dogs in the kennel and it does not seem to affect their opening up in the field on a rabbit at all. I think my dogs have actually learned over time that when I put the collar on them in the kennel they are not to bark. Just my thoughts. :D

Big Dog

kennel barking

Post by Big Dog »

I have the no bark trainer that puts out a piercing sound when dogs bark. It works good for me, but I would not recommend it if you have a lot of dogs. If you get it make sure that you get the electric version and not the battery operated version.

Big Dog
Black and Tans, Blue Ticks, and a few others bringing smoke