PLOWBOY

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Ted Peercy

Post by Ted Peercy »

Plowboy's dog won our Champion Class at McMinnville Beagle Club last Saturday, January 11. I have been on numerous casts with Plowboy over the past few years and I have seen him win casts and loose them. I've seen him win trials with his dogs before. And I can tell you this, you can't tell by his actions whether he won or finished last. I try to act like that. I sure hate to see someone that I respect attacked by someone that apparently doesn't know sh** from applesauce. Ted Peercy- Willow Spring Kennel

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Ted, I thought is was 'peach butter", lol! Surely they have peach butter in South Carolina. That's where that post originated from. Maybe Greenville or close by.

Ted Peercy

Post by Ted Peercy »

Always been applesauce down here, but I'll have to consult Crooked Barrels Grant to be sure. LOL He's been quiet for 2-3 days. We need to get him riled back up. Ted

tnbeagleman

Post by tnbeagleman »

Hey No name Guest !! You don't find in his post where he is blowing his on horn here or anywhere else!! Maybe you ought to push in your brain before you put your mouth in gear!! He has been running and breeding his hounds for close to thirty years . He has paid his dues he doesn't need no tail to ride on. If Frank and I are happy with our hounds we got from him it is us bragging on their ability NOT HIM! Bad as I hate to admit it ,but I've been forced to he, is a nice guy. Hearld Dalton

Big Dog

plowboy

Post by Big Dog »

Okay Mr no name guest don't go taking pot shots, You obviously weren't paying attention to the post because you didn't hear plowboy bragging at all as a matter of fact he was very humble, and this is coming from me, a man who doesn't even know Plowboy at all and has never even spoken to him. You saw other people talking about his dogs, and that is the true testimony to how good your line is. Anyone can brag on his own line, but when someone else brags on your line it makes the message come across loud and clear. So if you want to stay and play with us in the future be a good little guest and behave yourself.

Big Dog :twisted: :twisted:
Black and Tans, Blue Ticks, and a few others bringing smoke

Briary Creek

Plowboy

Post by Briary Creek »

Not to attach anyone Mr Guest but you asked who Plowboy is so I guess
you don't know. He is a veryfine gentleman from Tenn. and has a very
nice family and is a family man that loves Patch dogs. He has some very
fine Patch dogs and will show you the pedigrees on any of his dogs
going all the way back to Willet Randall. He has several of the Patch
dogs from Mr. Mike Yates that very hard hunting little dogs that produce
nice rabbit dogs. I have never heard Plowboy say or indicate that he
ever started anything. He is only carrying on where others have left off.
Mr Randall is gone and Mr Yates does not breed patches any more. If
you need to know any information on the Patch line of dogs he is a good
source for information. If you want a nice Patch pup he is a good
choice as a breeder. I am sure that you have never meet this fine
gentleman. If you had you would have never made the comments that
you did in your post. Hope that this clears up any misunderstands you
might have on Plowboy. If you ever have the opportunity to meet him
I am sure you will feel the same as we do.

Guest buckruff

Plowboy

Post by Guest buckruff »

Amen, to Briary Creeks comments about Plowboy. I have a dog from his kennel and I know him personally. He and his family are a class act all the way. I don't ever pay any attention to people who won't give their name, especially when they don't have anything good to say about someone.