Another good one has passed on....

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

ANTHONY KERR

Post by ANTHONY KERR »

Sorry to hear it Will. That will make Lucy a little more special. She is looking great. I think this rabbit season will be just what she needs. I'll keep you informed.
Anthony Kerr
Where's the earth shattering kaboom ?

Greg H

Post by Greg H »

Will, it was good meeting you the other night. Really sorry to hear about Ji. That son of his is a fine looking hound. I hope he lives up to his potential and makes time go a little faster for ya. Got home safe and sound around 1 A.M. (Lots of potty breaks) The pup is doing great. He is one brave little fart. I have a cat that will break any dog from ever running cats and this pup has his number. He just puts his head down and keeps comin. I talked the boys out of calling him "rooster", I think we settled on Max. Short for Peck's June Mtn. Maximum Overdrive. Take care and good luck with your hounds.

MasonsBeagles

f

Post by MasonsBeagles »

everyone I do appreciate the kind words. it is a tough loss. they dont make them like him every day. there are few dogs in a lifetime that raise the bar and expectations and thanks to ji I have a standard that i drive for.

Greg H. good to meet you glad you made it home safe. good name for that pup. glad you are liking him.

Anthony if you ever let Lucy go give me a shot at her first. But if you keep her which I figure you will, I got a cross in mind that if I can talk you into making id buy a pup........

thanks again everyone thats posted and called.

ANTHONY KERR

Post by ANTHONY KERR »

My ears will be open. If this season is as good as I think it will be for Lucy she may be ready in the spring. What do you have on your mind ?
Anthony
Where's the earth shattering kaboom ?

BJK

Post by BJK »

Will,

Sorry to hear about Jihad. Sometimes when a door closes, 3 more come open. Keep them runnin' and gunnin'

Nate

Pine Mt Beagles

CRAZY

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

WILL
SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS,SEEMS LIKE THE GOOD ONE ALWAYS GO TO SOON ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PINE MT BEAGLES
RUFUS

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered