? about the bannings in arha

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

swing

? about the bannings in arha

Post by swing »

I have heard rumor that the people who were banned under the old leadership ( p.p.) in arha may be reinstated, is there any truth to this or is it just that, a rumor.
I would like to be reinstated myself just to go back to visit if nothing else, I have enjoyed judging dogs in l.p. but I think that is a thing of the past unless I had some really good help, I doubt I could even do it.
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

jonnyringo

Post by jonnyringo »

Fill me in - why were people banned?
"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing."

crewchf

Post by crewchf »

OH NOOOOO,,,, I knew somebody would ask that!!!!!

Crew Chief

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

Swing,

Do you still have any dogs? If you do what do you have now?
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

swing

Post by swing »

I have a female out of Stone and Fanny and a male out of Rambler and Ruby
Trent

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

Hey Swing! How ya been? Hope all is well. I dont know of anyone that has asked or plans to ask to be reinstated...I know I dont ever care to trial again, but like you I would like to go visit some friends from time to time.

My 3 years should have been up this coming year....but of course they claim to added to my sentence for the last fish fry, lol.

I just know I am glad grand daddy got exposed as the buddy lover he is....and his "brothers" didnt get no love either!!

PP now has an honest group of people on the executive board....and I dont think you'll hear much of that "love you like a brother" chit from Mr. Mitchell.

Maybe now PP can work on restoring a little faith, dignity and pride to the format.......and repairing the damage the last bunch of elected idiots made. Maybe they can restore the HOY race to something that matters again........instead of a circle jerk with 40 dogs at a "big" hunt.

Just my 2 cents.

Take care,
Randy

FLABSLAB

Post by FLABSLAB »

I'll name a few.
1. Paul Greenwood- ban for lack of respect for NKC/ARHA.
2. Brian Fleener- Ban for lack of respect for NKC/ARHA
3. Clay Richey- Unsportsman like conduct. Reason-trying to manipulate judges to bring back his dogs winning casts.

1. Terry Suddeth ------No respect
2. Dale Barnes -------Doing his job as a club member
3. Randy Beavers ----Living
4. Swing -----SMELLING FISH

I really don't care that I got banned tho. I think it was a good thing. When I first got beagles, I told my buddies that I didn't want to trial because I could see how it could be political, and I hate politics. I was right!

I don't care if they "unbann" me or not. Let me say again, I'm over it. I wouldn't go run an ARHA trial if they reinstated me, paid my entry fees, and paid for my gas to go. I just have NO desire to trod that path again. I do however wish the new executive board all the best, and I really do hope they do a good job for the group. I hope fairness and honesty prevail. For the sake of the other good men listed above, I hope they consider lifting bans. But as for me...whatever. ;)

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

Randy and Swing,
If you would like to go visit with friends I suggest that you go right ahead! The ARHA, Del Morgan, the past leaders nor todays leaders can stop you from showing up. The only thing they can stop you from doing is entering a dog in the hunt.
As for the bannings getting lifted, I have not heard anything about that but I did hear that a "appointed official" may be getting ready to face some legal issues soon.
Crane Creek Kennels

akcbg

Post by akcbg »

So can someone tell us who the new board members are ?

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

akcbg wrote:So can someone tell us who the new board members are ?
THE 2007-2008 EXECUTIVE BOARD IS AS FOLLOWS:

CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD: EDDIE MITCHELL

SECRETARY/TREASURER: MARTHA SETTERS

WATCHDOG COMMITTEE: JOEY HOOD - CHAIRMAN,
MIKE MYERS,PHIL BYRAM,MATT AUBREY -ALT,ALAN LOVERN - ALT

HALL OF FAME: FRANCINE MYERS

CERTIFICATION CHAIRMAN: WOODINE ROUDEBUSH

RULES COMMITTEE: JAMES DAVIS - CHAIRMAN

MEMBERS AT LARGE: ERNEST LOVERN,KEITH BUSE

swing

Post by swing »

Anybody got Eddie Mitchells phone number, I will call him myself.
Trent

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

Hey Swing, I sent you a pm. Eddie Mitchell is a good man.....in fact I can say that everyone of the folks on the new board that I know, which is all but a couple, are good people! Tell Eddie I said hello.

Take care,
Randy

SouthernBeagles

Post by SouthernBeagles »

What in the world is a member at large?? Been out of the ARHA for a while but know most of these folks from the day. Interesting to see the Loverns on there.
Don't squat with your spurs on!