BEAGLES AND BIKES

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Hare Hunter

BEAGLES AND BIKES

Post by Hare Hunter »

Just wondering how many beaglers out there also ride motorcycles. I ride everyday in the summer when it's not raining, I ride a Harley softtail. Let's hear from others that share these 2 passions. Hare
Earl Holbrook

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

1999 Harley Road King Classic. :nod:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

J.C. Blair

Post by J.C. Blair »

1990 Harley Fat-Boy Limited Edition :cool:
EAST RIDGE KENNEL
2010 Natl CH LPGRCH East Ridge Black Phantom
East Ridge The Dark Side
Weedeater Foxy
East Ridge Allie Gator
East Ridge Tomahawk

rabitruner

Post by rabitruner »

I got a custom harley built on a 89 custom frame and I got a 01 honda enron racing 929.

Dads got a 2001 road king classic.

We dont have much time for riding but we got em.

Andy Canterbury

Emery

Post by Emery »

I have (or I should say had) a 98 Triumph Thunderbird. I just sold it to my brother and my next agenda is to get a Harley. I have been known to even strap a pet porter on it and take it to the running grounds. :oops: :lol:

Emery
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

i ride a 1987 harley davidson flht,full dresser,did some customizing to it,i say i took the grandpa out of it,now it looks like a road king,it has been chopped,lowered,and engine rebuilt,i also have a custom chopper i was building but when i got into running dogs it went on the back burner,now i am selling it.
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

I like a Rocky Mountain myself and my sons ride an Elsworth Epiphany.
Gives more exercise than a Harley.

jonnyringo

Post by jonnyringo »

2007 V Star 1300 Cruiser
"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing."

warddog

Post by warddog »

2003 Harley Softail Duece, 100th anniversary edition.

jcrowner

Post by jcrowner »

I would ride if my dad and brothers would let me!! Someday...

Willow Creek Kennels

Post by Willow Creek Kennels »

2002 Big Dog Mastiff :D
SHANNON HOWARD
WILLOW CREEK KENNEL
LAWRENCEBURG KY

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

jonnyringo wrote:2007 V Star 1300 Cruiser

rice burners don't count ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidden ed,just the old school biker comin out in me,as long as your in the wind ,that is all that matters,at least you don't have to carry a tool pack everywhere,huh?

here is an ol biker storie for ya,i road with the southern ohio roadriders for 10 year,served as sargent of arms for 4 and retired when i got my brain caught up with my body or vice versa,anyway,i always road a harley,made the mistake of buyin a rice burner once,a 82 suzuki 850 gsl,the early rice rockets or lay down sport bikes,well,you ever heard the saying,loud pipes save lives?

here is my story,i was riding with an ol buddy of mine,james "fuzzy" damron,(curently serving 2 life senteces for 2 murders,now you understand why i got out?)anyway,fuzz threw a chain on his sportster,i had my ol lady and his was with him,he told his to ride back to the house about 5 miles away and get the truck and tie downs,well,she said i don't know where the ties are,so fuzz jumped on the back,that was my 2nd mistake,never ride a dude on your bike,anyway,i hit a backroad that runs parrallel to the main highway,thinkin could jam down that road cause no cops,well i was runnin about 70 mph,rounded a slite curve and hit a straight away,so i cracked the throttle,then BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUT JUMPS A 12 POINT BUCK,I HAD NO TIME TO REACT,IT LANDED RIGHT ON THE HANDLEBARS AND FRONT END,FUZZ WENT OVER MY BACK AND HIT THE PAVEMENT AND STARTED ROLLING,HE SAID HE CAME TO HIS FEET QUICK AND TURNED AROUND AND SAW ME,THE DEER,AND BIKE FLIPPING TOWARD HIM,HE RAN AWAY FROM US,ALL I REMEMBERED WAS COMING TO WHILE I WAS ROLLING DOWN THE ROAD,I SAW DAYLIGHT-PAVEMENT,DAYLIGHT-PAVEMENT,I FELT LIKE I WAS COMING TO A STOP SO I WENT TO STAND UP,BUT SHOT STRAIGHT IN THE AIR CAUSE MY BODY WAS STILL GOIN 70-80 MPH.IT ALL HAPPENED SO FAST BUT SEEMED LIKE AN ETERNITY.WELL WE SHOULD HAVE DIED,NO HELMENTS,NO SHIRTS AND SHORTS ON,I BROKE MY NOSE,AND HE GOT TWO TEETH KNOCKED OUT,AND WE BOTH LOST A LOT OF SKIN,ROADRASH,IT SUCKS,THE STATE BOT MEASURED FROM THE SKID MARK TO WHERE I WAS LAYING WAS 140 YARDS!!!!!

I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT HAPPENED NEXT:

THEY LOADED US IN THE AMBULANCE AND DROVE TO THE HOSPITAL,FUZZ LOOKED AT ME IN THE AMBULANCE AND SAID,"BREADMAN,ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH"!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU TALK ABOUT LUCKY,SOMEONE WAS LOOKIN OVER US THAT DAY!!!!!!!
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

lee ga

Post by lee ga »

2007 suzuki gsxr 1000

Hare Hunter

Post by Hare Hunter »

Went on a charity ride this weekend for a little boy who's mother was murdered by his father. had a good turnout with 125 to 150 bikes, all kinds of bikes. had a blast and met new folks, even another beagler that we are going to get together and run. Amazing how much riders and beaglers are alike, good folks and good times by both groups. Hare
Earl Holbrook

Air Force Ken

Post by Air Force Ken »

That's a great story Danny... :lol:

I had a Suzuki GSXR 750 and a Yamaha R6. Looking to get a cruiser now. I am feeling all grown up since I just turned 30. Anyone got any recommendations.

Kenyon