A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Steve Mikkelson

Post by Steve Mikkelson »

Last edited by Steve Mikkelson on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cut'em loose

NLPC & IFC Riley's Rolling Trails

gabe

Re: Stiffed on a Dog Payment - Sorry Kentucky

Post by gabe »

he never paid us either steve.... let me know your plan of action and we might take the same. it may look better if he has three people trying the same action as opposed to one. i even went out of my freaking way for this punk.

Ky. Hunter

Post by Ky. Hunter »

You have made me change my mind about Tim Humble. I used to run dogs with Tim and thought he was a honest man but now I am thinking that some of the things I heard about him are true although we have not ran together for the last couple of years. I live in Richmond, Ky. (Madison County) and feel bad that one of our officers can't be trusted to do what he says he will.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

I dont guess i know Tim Humble, but if he screwed ya thats to bad.Steve dont get a bad taste about ky cuz of 1 bad apple...Every state has azzzholes, Thats why i dont deal with many people at all lots of jacks in this old world. Too bad ya cant trust a cop.............. :loser:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

cojax

Post by cojax »

yall should get together and sue him in small claims court it would cost u a few hundred dollars, but it would be money well spent :angryfire: make him show up at court because if he is a lawman like myself that would be :oops: then get a judgement against him for the cost of the suit,court cost, and related exspenses. Once u have a judgement u can garnish his wages and get ur money :lol:

SilverZuk

Post by SilverZuk »

In WV it costs about $100 to sue in small claims. You can do it all through the mail, but someone will have to be prepared to show at a hearing (assuming he responds and requests a hearing).

All you need is a warm body to go show the evidence (printed e-mails, letters, bills, phone records, etc.).

Most of these are cut and dry.
If the judge rules against you, I would appeal to a petit jury.

You have to bring him to justice and show his community what a crook he is.

bobs beagles

Post by bobs beagles »

steve i feel there are two wrongs here the cop is wrong for not paying for the pup and you are wrong for selling your shy culls if it is not good enough for you put em in the bone barrel

bob male

Steve Mikkelson

Post by Steve Mikkelson »

Last edited by Steve Mikkelson on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cut'em loose

NLPC & IFC Riley's Rolling Trails

Jr Walker

Post by Jr Walker »

I think u did way more than ur part on the deal.....Sounds to me he is just one of those types of people who think they can rip anyone out of anything...But if it was me id get my money either him handing it over ,in court ,or a $350 beating lol (which wouldnt be good since he is in law enforcement) Take him to court and show him :twisted: :nod:
Walk Away Kennel-----Shelbyville TN.
Jr. Walker

http://www.myspace.com/jrisdaman69

oakhill

Post by oakhill »

No one has 6 months to figure out if they want a pup. Now if in the first couple of wks something was going on with the pup then we would discuss the options. Sounds like to me he is busy with his personal issues (exwife and girlfriends) and not worrying about his beagle obligations.

Now I wish you all the luck in the world but getting that money would probably be next to impossible in my opinion. You already said that he is in law enforcement. You would have to go to court in his county and I am sure it is a small county. An outsider come in and sue one the the locals??? Ain't gonna happen and you get satisfaction. You and I both know it will be at the decretion of the judge and if you don't dot an i or cross a t it will be thrown out. Cut your losses and make sure everyone on here knows what a jerk this guy is. There will be a time when he gets what is coming to him if it hasn't already. Besides u can waste so much energy on this and not be able to get out and enjoy the hounds because this guy is jerking you around. JMO

I do hope he comes thru and pays you what he owes you.
OAK HILL BLUETICK BEAGLES

billy

Post by billy »

I only sell pups cod
you get the pup after Ihave the money in hand
if your not you want the pup, find another one

hope youall figure out a way to get your money
pprch Dano's Baby Girl

Done Gone Beagles

Post by Done Gone Beagles »

what a LOSER pay up oakhill said it all

MasonsBeagles

Post by MasonsBeagles »

call and have a conversation with the Sheriff or Chief of Police depending on which department he works with. if it is like you said then his supperiors will handle it.
Please visit
http://www.LiveStockSeller.com NEW LIVESTOCK SITE. Totally Free Listings
http://www.NeededPrayers.com we have just relaunched.

Scott Green

Post by Scott Green »

I would take him to court and have him served at his WORK, since he doesnt have a concrete address and it keeps changing.
How embarrasing will that be for him!

What a jerkoff....he has excuse after excuse.....what a lousy representitive of a public official.

Kentucky has plenty of honest and trustworthy people, I lived there for 3 years. Too bad this guy is the complete opposite of most of the people I met in the Bluegrass State. He wouldnt be welcomed in Ohio, thats for sure.

Gabe Stockton is a good guy, I am sure that he will stand behind you 100%. If not, give Gabe one of these :hammer:

;)

Scott Green

Post by Scott Green »

One more thing-

Get a signed affidavit from Gabe, that will do wonders in the court of law.