just wanted to brag on my Jessie female

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

FST TRAC

just wanted to brag on my Jessie female

Post by FST TRAC »

I finally finished FST TRAC's LIL JESSIE to her ARHA Triple champion on 4-5-08 at a little pack trial.she is now a ARHA Little Pack, Progressive pack and bench champion. I know that is not a big feat to alot of people but to me that is awesome and her to do this before for she is 2yrs old i think she is a decent hound no world beater but pretty good. I have owned and finished alot of champions but never finished a dog to a arha triple champion. Also at the trial that day i placed my hounds 1st 2nd and 3rd. 1st FST TRAC'S JESSIE 2nd AWFULBAWLIN HONEYMAKER and 3rd COLLINS LOKO TANNER that was also a first for me placing my hounds 1-3 sorry to brag but i had a lot of first that day LOL
your friend
FST TRAC
FST TRAC BEAGLES
Lavonia Georgia
http://www.freewebs.com/fsttrackennels/

drifter22no1

Re: just wanted to brag on my Jessie female

Post by drifter22no1 »

Congrats , Sounds like you had an awsome day so you have the right to toot a little lol. Glad to hear of you success and hope more for you in the future.
Jonah Staten
"Walkem when you have to and Catchem when you can"

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Congrats!

Nothing wrong with being proud of your hounds and your hard work to get it done.
Sounds like you did it right. :check:

Ed/PRB

ebag33

Post by ebag33 »

Hey congrats Daniel good things happen to good people.
good job and keep up the good work
Miskimen Kennels
LPGRCH M & M's Little Mischief
LPGRCH Chester's Little Charmer Andy
LPRCH Branko's Cool Ringo

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

Good job fst trac ,congrats :D
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Don't want to brag?? You have done a great thing, and have every right to puff up a bit! I would like to congratulate you and those good running hounds on a job well done. May you have many more days like this, as Im sure it could be just the tip of the ice berg. Great job!

Wishing you future success!
Rick

awful bawlin

Post by awful bawlin »

Daniel and Crystal
Congrats guess the mantle is getting bigger. Might need another trip to the falls to get over this one. All the best and continued success. L&S monk

hillbilly

Post by hillbilly »

way to go fst. congrats!!!!!!!

mike
As you have the opportunity, do good to all men, especially those of the household of faith.

Steve Shipman

Post by Steve Shipman »

Congrats Daniel on your great weekend. Looking forward to the trip to the Nationals with you and your family.

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

congrats on such a fine job placing first with thos hounds i dont know you or your dogs n am glad to hear about anyones dogs doing somethinmg like that i have followed jessie for awhile now didnt she win her first hunt at a very young age like 4 or 5 months old now thats a dog she must be a fine hound for shure congrats again keep letting us know about their progress i live in wv n probally wouldnt even hear about it unless you told us thanks jb
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

FST TRAC

Post by FST TRAC »

I just want to thank everyone for the nice words that they said about me and my hounds they are greatly appreciated they aren't world beaters but i am very pleased with them and there accomplishments. And for my good Buddy John Monkman (awfulbawlin beagles) Crystal said she would skip the falls she don't need another trip there but she needs another 13in awfulbawlin hound for honeymaker to run with down here :lol: well thanks again everyone and we wish the best for everyone in the 08 trial year and be safe and the main thing have fun!! for these trials is just a game we play with our hounds.
your friend
Daniel Hill aka FST TRAC
FST TRAC BEAGLES
Lavonia Georgia
http://www.freewebs.com/fsttrackennels/

warddog

Post by warddog »

Fst Trak,
I once heard it said " NOT bragging just FACT" and the proof is in the titles. You have every right to be proud of your dogs accomplishments just as any parent would be proud of their childrens degree hanging on the wall. Nice job handling your hounds.