G-2 COLLARS STOLEN

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

greenesbeagles

G-2 COLLARS STOLEN

Post by greenesbeagles »

Maybe someone has a used set of g-2 shock collars they are looking to get rid of? I live up here in southern Vermont and about 3 years ago I bought a set of G-2 off a very honest fellow from Georgia,Eddie Ledford. To make a long story short he did not know me from adam and I did not know him,but we have both been in the hounds for a long time and have been a member of this site for a while to.We both talked on the phone and agreed to send money and collars out on the same day,3days later he got money,I got collars.Why cant evey one be like E,Ledford,just a honest person you know? Any way I was working at my second job the other night and someone swipped the whole G-2 case,collars and all out of my pickup.With a 3 year old and a 2 year old to feed and the gas prices the way they are I just can not beleive some MOTHER----------- took them, sorry to be so long but anyway I am looking for another set , Keith Greene.

Daniel

Re: G-2 COLLARS STOLEN

Post by Daniel »

I know how ya feel, had my stolen too couple months ago out of my truck while sittin in my driveway. Needless to say I learned a very expensive lesson.
Hallelujah Kennels---Daniel Upchurch
-----------------------------------------------
LP GRRCH DU's Hallelujah Levi

denny606

Post by denny606 »

I can't stand a thief,Were your collars registered with Tri tronics,If you called in the serial # to register your warranty or have had them repaired they will have your # on file,call them and see if they have it and you can Identify them to the police and if some body else sends them in for repair you can get them back later on. I know it doesn't help much right now but it might later,Denny
Denny's House.... Home of HOF Front Porch Champion Fred the Beagle

PBJ

Post by PBJ »

Does insurance cover items stolen out of a vehicle? Really don't know just asking.
Drive it like you stode it!

Scott Green

Post by Scott Green »

Depends on what your comprehensive deductable is on your insurance policy. High deductable ($500-$1000), you are out of luck because you have to pay that first.

Steve Shipman

Post by Steve Shipman »

My past experience with having a gun stolen out of my truck. They broke out the windows. Auto insurance would not pay for the firearm. Turned it over to my home owners insurance company, they took care of it.

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

i had a 38 smith airweight stole out of my truck my car insurance wouldnt pay i never thought of turning it into my home owners ins are they a time frame ya have to turn in somethinf to your home owners jb
Steve Shipman wrote:My past experience with having a gun stolen out of my truck. They broke out the windows. Auto insurance would not pay for the firearm. Turned it over to my home owners insurance company, they took care of it.
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

Steve Shipman

Post by Steve Shipman »

Don't know about time limit. If you have a police report I'd give it a try.

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

I tried to file it on my homeowners insurance but deductable was too much like Scott Green posted...
Hallelujah Kennels---Daniel Upchurch
-----------------------------------------------
LP GRRCH DU's Hallelujah Levi