ARHA

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hubertsoutlaw

ARHA

Post by hubertsoutlaw »

I want to apologize For some of the opinions I have had in the past. There is a format or way of trialing for everyone out there. I have voiced some pretty strong feelings about the format in the past and I am sorry. I had some bad expierences in the past and let it get the best of me. With our new president not being for hunting or guns he will probably try to take what we love from us. My new years resolition is to look at the positives of every format and get new and old trialers to keep and open mind to all formats. I know this sounds pretty gay and I will be made fun of for it. It takes a man to say he is sorry and admit when he is wrong. I was wrong! Jeremy Hubert :)
Huberts Kennel
Former owner of FC Huberts Tori
Hubert Rockem Hard Lucy Lou, FC Huberts Riddle Run Mach One Mili, FC Huberts blazing Blue Angel, Hubert's Rockem Hard Viper

Anderson Upland Beagles

Re: ARHA

Post by Anderson Upland Beagles »

nice of you to man up ..most wouldnt ...when im wrong il man up to ;)

modock kennels

Post by modock kennels »

way to be a man queerbait :bigsmile: .........we all say stuff we dont mean or dont think before we say it

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

It takes a man to admit when he was wrong, it takes a little boy to make fun of him for doing it. :cool:
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star

modock kennels

Post by modock kennels »

jeremy, you know im joking with ya..........sorry for bein a lil boy :loser: .......lets run sometime :check:

Taitor's kennels

Post by Taitor's kennels »

Merry Christmas to you and your family Jeremy. :P :P
"Better to have and not need than need and not have"

DRamey

Post by DRamey »

Jeremy, you have brought a very good point to the board. Your willingness to admit and fix past wrongs should inspire all beaglers to stick together against antis. We can agree to disagree about some finer points of our sport, but must be united against those who wish to take our guns out of our hands and our hounds out of the field. I hope our new president takes a more conservative line with outdoorsmen as he has with other issues, but time will tell. No matter what, or how I voted, he is our commander in chief and we must respect the office. If we all stick together and make our voices heard, we will be fine.
"My past is coming up into my future and messin' with my good life"--Jesco White, 1991
"I enjoyed myself from within myself on behalf of myself"--Jesco White, 1991

ryan durham

Post by ryan durham »

Jeremy remember the guy sitting around the fire at southern pioneer what he told us. It kinda made all of us open our eyes alittle huh?? good to see you do this!! you are welcome down to our club anytime.
Ryan

warddog

Post by warddog »

I'm seeing a lot of stuff on the internet about the president elect not being in favor of guns and or hunting. The fact is he is a constitutional lawyer and if I remember correctly the supreme court recently heard and ruled as being constitutional, the right to keep and bear arms. So can someone show me where there is proof of this political propaganda tactic that the president elect is against guns, as it evidently didn't work? What he has stated is that he is NOT in favor of nor sees any hunting or sporting need of AK-47's or the likes of fully automatic weapons. Although I am an ex-military person, hunter and a sportsman I personally have NO interest nor need to own and or pack an M-16A1 rifle ever again as when I toted one I wasn't hunting game or using it for sport but I did serve my time for the constitutional rights of others to do so.

SilverZuk

Post by SilverZuk »

I am not a political mouth piece, I'm just trying to help people get educated.
Please read these and make your own opinion.
warddog wrote:The fact is he is a constitutional lawyer
He taught consitutional law, though he never practiced it. His "fight" was focused on minority voting.
We all know all citizens have the same voting rights, it appears that he realized by working for several years trying to mobilize minority voters would help him. Obviously, it did help.
http://obamasresume.org/
warddog wrote:So can someone show me where there is proof of this political propaganda tactic that the president elect is against guns...
Here are some examples from a website that is "Sportsman for Obama"
Obama: ‘I’m Not Going to Take Your Guns Away’
“Even if I want to take them away, I don’t have the votes in Congress,’’ he said.
http://www.sportsmenforobama.org/content/view/14/27/

These are people for Obama, so the spin should be in his favor. It appears to me that he is more anti-gun, than pro-gun.
I could dig up other web pages that have a different spin, but you would discount it because it was "anti-obama".

The democratic party has a "anti-gun" stance that no one can deny. Hillary (the future Secretary of State) is vocally anit-gun. Being a "Senator from Chicago" tells me quite a bit about his thoughts on the 2nd ammendment.

Please prove me wrong, but I doubt you can.

DRamey

Post by DRamey »

I didn't mean to open a political can of worms, guys. Let's keep this thread in the spirit that JEremy meant it. Getting along with each other and focusing on our common interests instead of political differences. It was said that time will tell, but no matter what our new president's stand, the fact is undeniable that there are those in power that want to take our guns and right to hunt so we must stay united and focused.
"My past is coming up into my future and messin' with my good life"--Jesco White, 1991

hubertsoutlaw

Post by hubertsoutlaw »

It really means alot to see people seeing that I have made a mistake on how I handled a couple of issues. I try to do whats right at all cost and sometimes it is admitting when I am wrong. I was yonug and full of steam. I have three kids and they will make you want to be a better person. Thanks for inviting me to your club ryan, I will come there just to here you and your brother-N- law make jokes. I laughed so hard in mississippi my cheeks and stomach hurt the next day. (cock handler of the year)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Jeremy hubert
Huberts Kennel
Former owner of FC Huberts Tori
Hubert Rockem Hard Lucy Lou, FC Huberts Riddle Run Mach One Mili, FC Huberts blazing Blue Angel, Hubert's Rockem Hard Viper

warddog

Post by warddog »

I do remember when Jeremy went off the deep end and I will say that I do admire someone who can admit that they made a mistake. I will also add that DRamey did not open up a can of political worms as the statement was already made in the original post which is the same that I have seen many times over the internet. In my reply I was merely tring to point out that doubt has been cast when the president elect has not even been sworn in. In my opinion it makes no difference if a person teaches or practices constituional law it would make them a constitutional schoolar, regardless. I would expect them to have a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the constitutional Bill of Rights, including the second Amendment. With that being said I will hold judgement on the type of President he will be just as I held judgement on Jeremy. Although I don't know and have never met Jeremy I withheld any opinions until now and find that he is a person to admire to come on this public forum and make such an apology.

DRamey

Post by DRamey »

Amen.

Blue Bandit

Post by Blue Bandit »

WOW!
True Blue or nothing.