Seneca Kennels

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Ravenrunner

Seneca Kennels

Post by Ravenrunner »

Does anyone have a price list of the Seneca Kennels

RIDDLERUN

Re: Seneca Kennels

Post by RIDDLERUN »

GIVE PLUM CREEEK KENNEL SUPPLY A CALL HE IS A DEALER OF SENECA GIVE HIM A CALL 330-256-0530 (CHUCK PRATHER)
RIDDLERUNS KENNEL

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

They don't have a price list on there website. You need to call them and there are many options when ordering a kennel.
Google their website, then call them. Cheaper to buy direct if you are willing to pick it up. They do deliver within reasonable distances at reasonable prices. I have talked to Sr. and met Jr. a couple times. Good folks to deal with and there work is exceptional.

Ravenrunner

Post by Ravenrunner »

Thanks for the Info.

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Seneca kennels does have a price list for standard size kennels.If anybody needs prices feel free to call me at 330-256-0530.The prices are set by Seneca Kennels and dealers can offer the same prices.They will also custom build to your needs also.Those prices are different than standard kennels.They also have the best truck boxes around.Thanks,Chuck.

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

$520.00 for the single, $980.00 for the double and $1445.00 for the triple...standard 5 foot runs and 3 foot wide per run.
That was the price I was quoted recently when ordering mine a few months ago.

If you add width, length, doors, heated light, composite deck verses wood, the price will increase accordingly. I have never bought one in standard configuration. I suggest adding a foot to the length of the run at a minimum. It is money well spent. Yes they have a price list but you will need to contact them via phone or email to get their current price because things in business change all the time. If you have a dealer in your area you should contact them. Destination fees, etc. may apply...I don't know.
I am very happy with Seneca Kennels and they will last a lifetime and they really help keep the dogs warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The metal runs have rubber coating over the wire.

Roy Pasmore

Post by Roy Pasmore »

I have 2 sets of three runs for A total of six runs. I like them but find my dogs scratch or chew through the floor linning and the interor wall inner linning. Other then that I am satisfied.
The view is all ways the same from behind.