Stud Dog in WV, PA, or OH.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BCBeagles

Stud Dog in WV, PA, or OH.

Post by BCBeagles »

I have a really nice 3yr. old female that is Rob's Diamond II and BB Banker on her sires side. She goes back into some
patch blood on her dam's side. She is a 13" female with super hunt and true medium speed. She is super tough and has
heart and guts to go all day everyday. As you can tell, regardless of her bloodlines I love this little dog! I am wanting
to breed her in the near future and would like the opinion of any board members willing to help me out. As I said,she is
true medium on speed. Who would be a stud in the WV, PA or Ohio area that puts upper medium to fast in his pups with
big mouths?? I live in North Central WV and really don't have the time(two kids in sports) to travel more than 2-3 hours to
drop her off somewhere to be bred. She is due to come in heat in the next month or so and would love some feed back on this. Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! I would prefer a stud who is tricolor or B&T, as she is. Size of the
male is not an issue as I am strictly a gun hunter and pleasure hunter. Thanks so much to any who will help!!!

Jim

BCBeagles

Re: Stud Dog in WV, PA, or OH.

Post by BCBeagles »

Has anyone heard of any consistent results from "Bad Cliff" from around Charleston, WV??

Jim

thornie

Post by thornie »

I have three dogs her in my kennel that are bad cliff bred. One is a female PCH HBCH Thornsley's Mudpudlin Abbie. CH GRHBCH McKee's Dusty Bottom Blizzard and a young male out of out CH HBCH, RCH Thornsley's Muddpuddlin George. Blizzard and George were grandsons of Cliff and the Abbie female is a grandaughter. These dogs are here in Coshocton ,OH and your more then welcome to come and run with them anytime. They are AKC, UKC and ARHA registered. Blizzard is in select sire, just waiting for DNA Certifacate. If you are coming to the Nationals, Blizzard and Abbie are both entered. Call 740-622-6995 or 740-294-5526 cell

Blizzard's Picture:

Abbies's Picture:

My son's female direcly out of Cliff. GRHBCH Thornsley's Brite Eyes Bonnie.
To old to cut the mustard, you can always run beagles

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Thornie,

Thanks for the information and pics. Some real nice looking hounds. I assume all of your dogs are fast or near
fast. Have you bred your Blizzard male to any females yet? What type of mouths does Cliff put in hounds from what
you have seen? The reason I ask that is I have line of grade hounds with big booming mouths but, they are grade
and I am leaning now toward going all AKC. The female I am looking to breed has a nice mouth but, not huge.
Thanks again!

Jim

adamhughes

Post by adamhughes »

I have AKC male with a big bawl mouth HIs name is Hollywoods Mack he is a LP GRCH he is a medium fast with close check most of the time is dog will hunt all day long any question just ask maybe someone on here has seen him run and they might be able to tell you about him. i hope this helps

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

Image the dog on the left is a grand pup of ole bad cliff the other is one of his pups nice big bawl mouth n all the speed you would need no fancy titles just a good rabbit dog the top side is hof lpgrch logan elm blue rocky
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Thanks for the Pics. Nice looking hound. I am probably going to try and breed here to a tricolor or a B&T, as she is.
I do have buddy that hunts nice blue dogs and will definitely keep your info. for him. He has two nice females he wants
to breed at some point. They are both all blue with no brown and will run the hair off of a rabbit. Thanks very much again!

Jim

Chippewa01

Post by Chippewa01 »

All the males we own are avaible for stud. We are in NE ohio. Are dogs are AKC and UKC registered. We just got into trialing so no big wins yet, but Bear does have one 1st place win so far. Just look at the website below if your interested.

http://chippewa-valley-kennels.webs.com/index.htm
http://www.chippewa-valley-kennels.webs.com
Home of
Ch HbCh Buckeye Bear of Brush
PcH GrHbCh Chippewa Bear Cub
GrHbCh Chippewa Little Rachel

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

You have some nice looking hounds with great boodlines. I will keep your info.

Thanks much!
Jim

Jim Orman

Post by Jim Orman »

Go to some PBGA Trials in your area or some PP Trials you will see some nice dogs with Power and control

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Thanks so much for all of the responses! All of your all's information is great.

Jim