NLP IFC Beaver Creek's Blue Max

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

JD Baisden

NLP IFC Beaver Creek's Blue Max

Post by JD Baisden »

Looking for infor on this dog and if any one has any pups out of him?
Home of:
Rase's Mtn. Kennels

madcatter

Re: NLP IFC Beaver Creek's Blue Max

Post by madcatter »

i have ran with him.i will pm you his owners number,talk to him direct for the most accurate info.

JD Baisden

Post by JD Baisden »

Thanks for the info
Home of:
Rase's Mtn. Kennels

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

All I can say is I wish Ernie would send him down this way and let somebody stand him at stud for awhile so I could breed a couple of my Ninja females to him.An outstanding pedigree and an outstanding record in competition.Upstate New York is just a little far for me to jump in the truck to go get a female bred.I keep hoping that one of these years I'll have a female in season when I'm heading to Maine or New Hampshire on a hare hunting trip.I'd make the detour to N.Y. to get some of that hound's genes in my kennel.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Hills Beagles

Post by Hills Beagles »

Dana,

Just let him know when your females are due to come in and I can bring him down to my place in Ohio. We've been planning on switching out our males for awhile now.

Brandon Hill

Shady Grove Beagles

Hey Brandon
Hope all is well with you and your hounds.Thanks for that heads up as that might be an interesting proposition although Ohio still isn't " just down the road".LOL
Where in Ohio are you?Southern Ohio near the KY. border by any chance???????????
One of my females just came out of heat and I'm hoping the other two will hurry up and come in soon as I'm heading to northern Maine the last week in October for some hare hunting and don't want them coming in while up there.
Dana

oceanguy

Post by oceanguy »

just wondering dana how far up ya going in oct.

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

i owned a nice 13 in male out of max and kelmers baba allie,jared maccalister and i where partners on him,tyrese blue bud was his name,this dog was the total package,brains,foot,clean running,big nose and awesome checkdog,i was running him and my spot dog one night in belleville,next thing i know,spot came back to the truck scared as heck and wouldnt go back out,i never found bug or the shocker/light color yet,i think yotes got him,he was a great hound,i really like what i saw out of him,when i was in edenberg this past spring i ran against his litermate brother in the 13 in class and the bro placed 2nd i believe,ya cant go wrong breadin to max,nice hound :nod:
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

Shady Grove Beagles

Ocean Guy
I stay and hunt with a friend of mine that lives in Macwahoc which is north of Lincoln about 30 miles and I'm guessing about the same distance southeast of Patten.