maravic's bloodline

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

chris fuson

maravic's bloodline

Post by chris fuson »

was wanting any and all info on maravic's blue ninja and or maravic's blue barrry whats left out there out of these dogs or any other ninja males. also how did these 2 ddogs run and reproduce. does anyone have vic costanzas phone number. thanks

Anderson Upland Beagles

Re: maravic's bloodline

Post by Anderson Upland Beagles »

PM SENT

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

here ya go chris
heres the link to my male out of blue barry

http://americanbeagler.huntingboards.co ... 27&t=52220

bluecollar beagler

Post by bluecollar beagler »

if im not mistaken linemasters hot pepper is out of maravic's blue ninja. i have a pup out of mike huffs dogs and was looking at my akc papers the other day and seen it.

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

I had the opportunity to watch Ninja and his littermate sisters Missy and Mimi run in 1993 at the International Beagle Hare Futurity's Trial of Champions.I was so impressed with their total concentration on the rabbit and their inability to be rattled by a large pack that I bought a female from Ninja x Greenbriar Charity from Vic and have had Ninja breeding in my kennel for the past 16 years.Ninja has also established a reputation as a reproducer having produced 50+ Field Champions in just under 50 litters sired.The good genetics continue to shine through as evidenced by hounds such as 2x Large Pack Nationals winner Blue Barry,Large Pack Nationals winner and International Field Champion Beavercreek Blue Max,International Field Champion and A.R.H.A, Little Pack World Champion Greenwell's Reggie.Blue Barry also sired a female that was a Large Pack Nationals winner [owned by Phil Reynolds of N.H. but can't recall her name] and Reggie sired this past years A.R.H.A.Little Pack World Champion.
I have a litter of 7 week old pups being raised here now that are out of Reggie and a double Ninja bred female.Ninja shows 4 times in their 3 generation pedigree and I fully expect to see the same charecteristics in them that I keep seeing in all the Ninja dogs I've had the opportunity to be around.This is what happens when a hound has strong genes for his traits and you linebreed them you can get real consistancy.
Peter Burns aka "Briarhopper" owns this litter and may have one or two for sale if interested.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

japa

Post by japa »

I have a female up close to Maravics bloodline. I have not trialed any but my bitch has throwed some owesome pups for me. I like Um alot. I think they are good in checks and line conrol.

JRupert

Post by JRupert »

I have 2 males out of Maravic's Blues Clues that I really like. My bluetick male has one of the biggest noses i have ever seen. Great for cold weather and ice but can get himself into trouble on other days. My tri colored male is more of a hot noised dog that has a tighter mouth. Both can run a hare to the gun and have good stamina when in shape. Have a freind that has a male out of Blue Barry that finished this summer. Pretty happy with him. Most dogs I know of can run both Rabbit or Hare.

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

Dont forget about:

1. Pinnacle Hill Sport (in Ohio)
http://americanbeagler.huntingboards.co ... 27&t=39762
2. Weedeaters Go Go Barry
3. FC MARAVICS MR STUBS TIMBERJACK (in NY)

These three males are nice ninja males.
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

T Hynes

Post by T Hynes »

I have a 3 year old male out of blue barry and he is a machine! He is in the thick stuff all the time and can realy burn a track. I have had some litters out of him and he throws some nice pups also. He does have bad kennel mannors though, he is the only one I haven't been able to break of that. If he wasn't such a great dog he would be gone because I hate dogs with bad kennel mannors
Troy Hynes
Whitewater Kennels