End of The Road.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hounddog

Re: End of The Road.

Post by hounddog »

Bev wrote:
hounddog wrote:
bradadkins wrote:that's why i dont go in the briars :shock:

That makes two of us, Brad!!! :lol:

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
Y'all are gonna have to grow longer legs...or lease yourselves out, one 'tuther.

That's not fair Bev! I just hunt in a place where the briars grow tall! :shock:

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
---------Jump Mountain Kennels-----------
540-292-3000

DRamey

Post by DRamey »

W Mason, write it down somewhere, the Back in Black hound will always and forever be at the Ramey's house. If you ever need anything from him, it's yours for the asking.
"My past is coming up into my future and messin' with my good life"--Jesco White, 1991
"I enjoyed myself from within myself on behalf of myself"--Jesco White, 1991

Joseph J Murphy

Post by Joseph J Murphy »

Oh I see, get a feller addicted to the Junie stuff and then cut out.Maybe I can throw an in heat bitch over the pen fence in the middle of the night.Still gotta figure out how to get Shorty to sign the papers though. ..... looking forward to seeing jimbo run soon.If he is doing as well as I hear What will he be once some rabbits get killed over him.
Last edited by Joseph J Murphy on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bring on Dream Team 3 !!!!!!

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Joeyman, most definitely "y'uns."

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

I am not sure what everyone thinks of Junie and really I don't CARE! Cause this Junie and Dream cross has already made many a believer of Junie and the potentail of his cabalities. I mean if you seen these pups run I am pretty sure you would be WOW! I am pretty sure that once I see the other pups from different crosses run I am gonna be WOW. So as Jimmy has stated who cares what the public opinion is. As long as the crosses that you are making are going in the direction to improve the breed who cares what others think. :D
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

MasonsBeagles

Post by MasonsBeagles »

DRamey wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:59 am
W Mason, write it down somewhere, the Back in Black hound will always and forever be at the Ramey's house. If you ever need anything from him, it's yours for the asking.
Almost 10 years later and got one outta ole Back in Black to try to get my blood. Missed it too much to stay gone but glad I was able to get some of my old blood and and the kicker is she is 9 mos old and really just getting started but can see the Ole Buzz dog show up when she grabs a line and rolls with that chop mouth and see hints of ole krissy with the pee and vinegar... Time will tell but funny seeing this old post.
Please visit
http://www.LiveStockSeller.com NEW LIVESTOCK SITE. Totally Free Listings
http://www.NeededPrayers.com we have just relaunched.