Tracking Pistol vs LPCH Ringo Star you be the judge - video

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Joeyman

Tracking Pistol vs LPCH Ringo Star you be the judge - video

Post by Joeyman »

Welp guys I've got ringo at the house tuning him up for an upcoming field trial. I've been running him for a few days now and have him at my house while tracy heals up from a nasty fall out of a tree stand. I'm also going to run my pistol dog in this upcoming field trial even though I know he won't stand a chance against those tuff dogs out there. But we'll still give it a try and it'll give me something to do while I wait for champion class to run. So far dogs been ran saturday sunday monday and tuesday :biggrin:

Have a look at the video from last night. Keep in mind it was very windy out and the running wasn't the smoothest but they kept it going for a good while. I tried my best to get good video but its thick out there....lol Both these males like the front but pistol just couldn't seem to pull ahead of ringo. I put them on rabbits with ease and had them running pretty much entire time I'm out in the field. Don't take long between bunnies. Hopefully we'll be semi-tuned up for the upcoming event. :nod:

Don't pay attention to what I was saying on the video's......lmao I'm an idiot.......lol I just like to run dogs thats all. ohh and rabbit hunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8GfOKeakwg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmnNlxEAZHc

Last edited by Joeyman on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

JUDE

Re: Tracking Pistol vs LPCH Ringo Star you be the judge - video

Post by JUDE »

Very nice video Joey , they did well with the wind blowing so hard !!!
A lil too close to the highway for myself . Goodluck in the upcoming
trial .

Keep em coming ,
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

it is hard to evaluate you cant really see the dogs

Cutemloose

Post by Cutemloose »

Shouldve had lisa in the mix :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Team Trackemdown- Missouri Rabbits Running For Their Lives

BEAGLE JOCK

Post by BEAGLE JOCK »

Good luck at the hunt.Glad to see you run Ringo for Yellowdog.Hope Yellowdog isn't banged up to bad.

Steve Lockridge
Boonville,In.
Steve Lockridge

Boonville,In.

Hood Swamp

Post by Hood Swamp »

I am sorry, but that was horrible. Ringo couldn't keep it going, from bouncing all over the place.
Run em hard and make no excuses!

Ky. Hunter

Post by Ky. Hunter »

The scenting must have been bad because they couldn't hold the track but we all have days like that so I am not downing your dogs.

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

You guys are right both them were bouncing all over the place it was so freakin windy out. Look at the tall weeds they were bending in half from the wind. Still not an excuse but yeah it was a little rough wasn't it.

Thats why I'm running them day after day. Wish I had a little more time. We are getting rain all day yesterday and most of this morning. So running should be pretty good hopefully tomorrow morning for the trial. What ever happens happens I'm just going for fun. I don't expect much out of my dog he likes to stand by my side when alot of ugly trialers are around......lol I'm just kidding. Wish us luck tomorrow. - Joey

I'm going to run again tonight for an hour only. rain suppose to stop around noonish. So by 5:30 it should be good to pound a few bunnies for a bit.
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

JOEY THE RAIN DONT HURT THEM DOGS JUST SIT IN THE TRUCK CRACK THE WINDOW AN STAY DRY