R.I.P. Tracking Pistol

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

upperlimits

Re: R.I.P. Tracking Pistol

Post by upperlimits »

Joey,Sorry to hear about pistol. he was a good one for sure.

Panther Creek

Post by Panther Creek »

I'm sorry to hear that, Joey.
Panther Creek Beagles
Be faithful unto death, and I will give you a crown of life. Rev. 2:10

Shotgun John

Post by Shotgun John »

Sorry for your loss.

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Joey,

Sorry to hear that. You know you gave all you had to him and he did the same for you.

Emery

Post by Emery »

Joey, I am sorry to hear about your dog. You will always cherish the memories of your hunts with him. The "special" ones are always the hardest to bury. If you have your videos of him, you can alway sit back and watch them (and eat popcorn) and enjoy him over and over and never get tired of watching. :nod:

Emery
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

Ky. Hunter

Post by Ky. Hunter »

Sorry to hear about your lost Joey. I know how it hurts to loose a good one because I had coyotes take my best bitch down while she was in the field hunting a few years ago. Enjoy your other dogs and you have two pups to work with so that may help ease your mind some.

CPC

Post by CPC »

Hate to hear the bad news. I was wanting to see him go head to head with some of the Ky boys.
CPC

Bunnyblaster

Post by Bunnyblaster »

Sorry to hear that Joeyman.......he sure sounded like a fighter though. Keep your chin up and save that pic........it's a good one.
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

Norshore

Post by Norshore »

Joey;
Sorry for your loss.

PAhardwoods

Post by PAhardwoods »

I'm Really sorry to hear about your loss.
Hunt to live, Live to hunt

ohlinger

Post by ohlinger »

really sorry to hear that joeyman. He gave it a good run for ya buddy. Hope you can find another to fill his big shoes in you're pack.
NO LUCK KENNEL 330-987-5883 noluckkennels.webs.com

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

Sorry for the loss of your buddy ,take care .
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

tenntreedog

Post by tenntreedog »

Joey sorry to hear about Pistol. I always feel pain when I hear someone looses their favorjt dog as I`ve been through it more than once.Just got to hope another comes along to help fill the void.Here wishing you and the rest of your pack the best.

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words. It is tuff on me to see pistol go. He was my only male and I depended on him all the time. He was my pack leader he got it done every time out. It is still a shock to me not to see him sitting out in the kennel run in the very back corner waiting for me to come home from work. He was the first dog I'd strap a collar on in the morning. I had to literally hold him back for him not to jump out every single time... I've had to catch him in mid air several times before I'd have a chance to leash him....lol He was a nice all around gun-dog I was very glad to have hunted over him and I was proud to call him my beagle. Wish I had lost him to old age rather this. Sometime I just don't understand. We spend hours upon hours running and training and cleaning up/feeding then just like that they are gone. Just makes a person stop and think.

I don't know if you guys believe in things happening for a reason or not but I find it so weird that my new pup made its way to me like it did. Not only did it make its way to me without one flaw switching hands 3 times but this new pup resembles my pistol very close in markings. He has the same big white shoulder on the same side. He is going to be a 15" hound as well just like pistol. Has the same big box shaped head and big ol front legs just like pistol. I find that it worked out so weird it was as if I was meant to have this new pup in such a mysterious way. Don't know if some of you believe in that or not But I sure do. When One door closes another opens with a much greater opportunity. I'm hoping for the best and I hope the rest of my dogs go on their way when they are old and retired.
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

beagle crazy

Post by beagle crazy »

:cry2: I am so sorry Joey. I wish I had some words of wisdom for you, but I don't. I'll just add my tears to yours...It seems to help when you have friends who will share the good times as well as the bad. Hang in there. We're all here for you.