R.I.P Branko's Ringo Star

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

foxxy

Re: R.I.P Branko's Ringo Star

Post by foxxy »

man sorry Tracy this sucks
i hope you can see him running big in the heavens above
DNA Jenny
Windy Ridge Lightning
Coal Runs Bowser
Coal Runs Lacey
Coal Runs Cappy
Coal Runs Amp
Coal Runs Yoshi
Lp r ch Turbos Grand Pappy Happy

yellowdog

Post by yellowdog »

man i appreciate all the kind words you guys have said...he was like another one of my kids to me..i love that ol bobtail dog...again words words cant explain hoe i feel ...criess like a abay for the first day then went through every emotion you can think of....i got some of his off spring here that are doin well...and i know of soem others out there that are makin ol ringo proud...thanks again guys...gonna be hard to runn without tht chop chop cop in my pack....R.I.P. OL BOY AND I HOPE TO RUN WITH YOU AGAIN WHEN ITS MY TURN TO GO :cry:
home of the tailess wonder ...
Glaserhollowbeagles. owners. Tracy & Bettina skiles 314-808-6291.Image

Jeremy Mapes

Post by Jeremy Mapes »

Sorry to hear that :( . I always heard great things about Ringo. The good always go to soon.
Dry Creek Kennel-Bred to get it done where it counts the most "under the gun".
RIP FC Buckeye's Big John
PCH HBCH Dry Creek Stroke Of Genius
DCK Bounty Hunter
DCK Queen Of The Cage (Rousey)

island ridge hounds

Post by island ridge hounds »

Tracy and Bettina, really sorry for your loss. its always difficult to lose the great ones. it is impossible to replace them. the memories are what you can take with you and someday a hound will make you just as proud. keep your head up and keep running'em i have faith you'll
find another great one.
Buddy
let honesty run through the veins of each and every judge at each and every trial at each and
every format.

jdmart

Post by jdmart »

1st Place AKC SPO-North Central Ohio

yellowdog

Post by yellowdog »

jeff them pics meake me smile verytime i see them....thanks for what you did for him when you had him...funny thing is...when i went runnin sinday there were times i know i could here his chop in the pack...i enjoyed that i was just waitin to see him come bustin out of that mile holdin the front and draggin the rest of my pack to put up or shut up...love that dog and always wills....thanks again everybody...now i guess its back to the lab and try and produce another missouri monster...gott kep tryin or il go nuts...but they sure have alot to live up to in order to make me happy
home of the tailess wonder ...
Glaserhollowbeagles. owners. Tracy & Bettina skiles 314-808-6291.Image

chris fuson

Post by chris fuson »

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT RINGO, I OWN A HALF MATE TO YOUR RINGO DOG, AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A HARECHARMER RINGO MALE OR FEMALE WHEN IT COMES TO HUNT,STAMINA AND DESIRE, HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT YOUR HOUND ONLY WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEEN HIM GO. GOOD LUCK TRACY.