R.I.P Branko's Ringo Star

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Joeyman

R.I.P Branko's Ringo Star

Post by Joeyman »

I don't know what to say guys I got the call ealier today that yellowdog's LPRCH Branko's Ringo Star has passed away. He passed away earlier today at the vets office. Ringo was 6yrs old. Tracy won't be at a computer anytime soon and I was asked to let all you know about it. Many of you have trailed against this dog and many of you have pups out of him. Ringo was a very tough lil hound and defiantly made his mark in the beagling comunity. We are getting hit hard here is Missouri and its sad to see our dogs go like they do. Hang in their tracy and remember the good times you had with ringo. Hope pistol and ringo are burning the hair off a rabbit together in beagle heaven. Your friend Joey

Last edited by Joeyman on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

chapkosbeagles

Re: Some very sad news R.I.P Branko's Ringo Star

Post by chapkosbeagles »

man that is some sad news seem like alot of folks are losing there good dogs

greenesbeagles

Post by greenesbeagles »

Joey I know you have been running your dog with Ringo most of the summer,did he passaway with the same kind of symptoms as Pistol.If he did it would be worth it to find out what is going on.Both dogs passing not far from each other maybe they both hade the samethind you know.But I am very sorry to here that from both of you. Keith.

jdmart

Post by jdmart »

Chad Blair had just called me and told me. Spent many an hour with the old boy two years ago. I've been around alot of dogs and never seen one with the stamina, grit and desire of Ringo. He only new one thing give his all every time out. He will always be special to me. I know Tracy will miss him dearly. That little stub tail twitching, lol, was always funny to watch. RIP OLE BOY!

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

Ringo died of Lepto. I haven't run with him since back when I put pistol and ringo at a trail in illinois trying to grand ringo. That was the last time I ran with him and that was the first week of October I did however run with ringo other times before the trial. I am pretty sure pistol died of Tick Borne Illness and ringo died of Lepto. Pistol survived for 2wks with is sickness. Ringo went down hill very very fast with test results from the vet was liver damage. Pistol showed no signs of that. I think it was just a coincidence they died in the same week. I can tell you all us ran dogs this past sunday with ringo and all our dogs drank from the same small puddles. We are not sure if we should vacinate our other dogs. My other dogs and his appear to be fine as of now. Tracy told me ringo had his last 7-way 3 months ago and I did all mine first week of september like I always do every year. And the 7-way covers lepto. I think their are many strains of lepto.
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Sorry to hear this news Tracy. I know Joey really liked that hound and I am sure Tracy is heartbroke over this huge loss.
RIP Ringo.

Regards

Ed

MasonsBeagles

Post by MasonsBeagles »

sorry for your loss yellowdog...
Please visit
http://www.LiveStockSeller.com NEW LIVESTOCK SITE. Totally Free Listings
http://www.NeededPrayers.com we have just relaunched.

J.C. Blair

Post by J.C. Blair »

It breaks my heart to hear this news. I spoke with Tracy earlier, and I could tell over the phone he was holdin back the tears. Ringo was a special dog and a member of the Skiles family. He was a great dog that I had the pleasure of running with and gunnin' over. As Jeff said, Ringo was a dog that I admired for his sheer determination and grit. He may have been a 13" dog, but he posessed the heart of a GIANT. RIP The Stub Tail Wonder :angel:
EAST RIDGE KENNEL
2010 Natl CH LPGRCH East Ridge Black Phantom
East Ridge The Dark Side
Weedeater Foxy
East Ridge Allie Gator
East Ridge Tomahawk

TC

Re: R.I.P Branko's Ringo Star

Post by TC »

Dang man... Real Sorry to hear this Tracy.
Ringo Was just what everybody Says he was a tail less Wonder I seen him Go a Couple of times and he was Rabbit Crazy!!!! impressed me with his Grit and Go for it no matter what attitude...he was one of those that when you saw him Go you knew he was something Special!!!!
R.I.P Ringo.......
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Triple_S

Post by Triple_S »

sorry about your hound tracy.

maplehill

Post by maplehill »

Hate to hear about this Tracy. I got a couple that I dont know what I would do if I lost them. I was just talking with swampboy the other night while running. I told him if I was to lose Mojo right now, I would probably be done. It would bother me that bad. Hope things get better for you and Joey both.
Todd Yates
Maple Hill Beagles
Poplar Bluff, MO

RIP LP RCH TY'S MAPLE HILL MIKEY
LP GRRCH TY'S MAPLE HILL MOJO "no longer own, but still claim the rabbit crazy sucker"

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Sorry to hear this Tracy. I heard great things about Ringo.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Emery

Post by Emery »

Tracy, I am really sorry to hear about this. My wife called me this morning and told me that she saw you at Mc Donalds. She told me that even before you told her what had happened that you looked depressed. I had to explain what Ringo was before she really understood the gravity of the situation. :cry:

I will be home in a couple weeks, we will have to go take out your frustrations on some rabbits. I will give you a call.

Emery
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

I dont really know what to say other than i am very sorry for the loss of ringo and pistol, great dogs are hard to come by and even harder to let go they seem to become ur family and ur friends. I saw ol stubby make the big dogs hump up in indiana time and time again.Won it all. Once again tracy and joey i am very sorry from the bottom of my heart, and ur right there up there runnin as we speak, thats were the great ones go .To the briar patch in the sky. :angel:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Bobby Vest

Post by Bobby Vest »

Feel for you all.