IN NEED OF A PRAYER

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hcaplinger

Re: IN NEED OF A PRAYER

Post by hcaplinger »

well guys,het gotta come home today.he said feels alittle better and has alittle easier time walking.doc said it could be a month or so before hes back up to par.thanks for all the prayers,as i will pray every night till hes well.
Caplingers Brush Bustin Kennels home of:
caplingers machine gun minnie
caplingers fat daddy
caplingers blue bailey
caplingers big city cash

ddetar00

Post by ddetar00 »

Frank and Hassel we are thinking about you at the Detar house.

"Detar's HunkerDown Hounds"
Hunter / Chase / Twister

upperlimits

Post by upperlimits »

good news.prayers sent.

hcaplinger

Post by hcaplinger »

frank wanted me to thank everyone for him.hes at home and getting alittle feeling back every day.
Caplingers Brush Bustin Kennels home of:
caplingers machine gun minnie
caplingers fat daddy
caplingers blue bailey
caplingers big city cash

frank caplinger

Post by frank caplinger »

I whould like to THANK EVERYONE from the bottom of my heart for the prayers and kind words.I am feeling alot better now and some of
the numbness in my legs and feet are starting to leave.I sure was scared when all this came about and my life has surely changed.My
faith was tested and i believe it has made me a better person i know i will overcome this illness with the help of God and my family.I miss
running my dogs with my brother Hoss everyday and are feild trial family.I took my getting around good for granted and did'nt really know
what i had until it was taken away from me.I am going to try when i get better to live life to the fullest and make up for lost time.I whould
also like everyone to know that my brother Hoss is the best brother a guy could possibly have in this whole world (thank you brother for all
your help).Please continue to pray for me and thank you to everyone.Frank Caplinger
PPRCH Caplingers BrushBustin Spark
Caplingers Sparkling Gemini
Caplingers Black Pepper
HBCH Caplingers Screamon Demon