Fc Buckshot Jones

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tenntreedog

Fc Buckshot Jones

Post by tenntreedog »

Fc.Buckshot Jones Who owns him now and does anyone have a picture of him that they could post or email me

John Taylor

Re: Fc Buckshot Jones

Post by John Taylor »

If you subscribe to Hounds & Hunting Magazing, just go to page 47. On the upper left of the page is a picture of Buckshot Jones. Where he should have white he is really heavily blue ticked and has some redticking on his legs. I own a derby male grandson to him that looks very much like him and I love him. My male is medium speed but will run the front when others mess up and he goes straight through them and can handle the front really well. Honest mouth and makes very few mistakes. So it looks like Buckshot Jones is not only a good dog, but also a good producer of dogs that will produce also.

John
http://www.acadianabeagleclub.com

Briarlifekennels

Re: Fc Buckshot Jones

Post by Briarlifekennels »

I also have a grandson to buckshot jone heavy redticking on legs med speed but can also handle front honest mputh can run in toughest of conditions. I want a buckshot female
Briar Life kennels home of Johnson's creek rocky