a good wormer for everything

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

wvduece

a good wormer for everything

Post by wvduece »

iiknow this is a beagle board but im shure some of you guys n gals have a ole cat or two hanging around i got a solid black tom cat his coat looks dull n he just lays around catches a rat ocasionally have you guys ever wormed a cat if so what kind of wormer do ya use i use safeguard paste on my beagles think that will work on a tom cat im shure i would have to cut the dose i use to target practice with my bow when a ole stray cat came around but i kinda got attatched to this ole boy n he will catch a rat sometimes thanks for any help jb
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

SouthernBeagles

Re: a good wormer for everything

Post by SouthernBeagles »

A friend gave her 18 year old cat (looked like death-skinny and loosing hair) some pyrantel pamoate. She thought she killed it but it slicked back up. That was a couple years ago so it was either on its 8th life or it wasn't toxic, LOL.

I have a 12 year old cat that was looking poor and had tapes. Gave her 1/4 of a droncit pill. Slicked her right up!
Don't squat with your spurs on!

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

none of you guys ever worm a cat :nod: :eyes: :hammer:
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

don johnson

Post by don johnson »

i use sixes to worm a cat, sometimes sevens if im out of sixes :biggrin:

Freeman Beagles